Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

i guess the best thing to use is a debit card  with funds bro.
Having funds on a card isnt the issue  FNL and that garbage system they have is the problem.... Things use to go my way  until the steel Xs release, now they give me this BS about account issues.. Now i go to NDC or an EU site problem solved..... Dont brag to hard about FNL your card could be next

Having funds on a card isnt the issue  FNL and that garbage system they have is the problem.... Things use to go my way  until the steel Xs release, now they give me this BS about account issues.. Now i go to NDC or an EU site problem solved..... Dont brag to hard about FNL your card could be next

That never happened to me on those 20+purchases this year on fnl.
If that happens to my card ill tell you asap! :smile:

That never happened to me on those 20+purchases this year on fnl.
If that happens to my card ill tell you asap!
smile.gif
Like i said it could happen, live and learn.... Congrats tho
grin.gif

Never understood why someone would need a completely new outfit to match their new shoes.

Last edited:
Walked into Shiekhs in San Francisco an hour after they opened and they had sizes
I'm guessing it's the same at footlocker and champs

Much better looking in person

i must say these shoes look sooooo much nicer in person than the pics ive seen online. 1000% satisfied with this pickup

This was an interesting pick up.

I am like 9 for 10 on NDC, so I know what I am doing and as a long time (decade +) FPS player, I am fast as **** clicking. I have gotten through manually with both 5lab3's, Concorde 11 lows, Infra 11 Lows, Black Lance Mountains, Carmine 6s... I am confident I am fast relative to 98% of non botters.

I had an early link from CopThese. I had it open and started refreshing @ 7:59. Naturally the page went live @ 8 and I attempted adding to cart right away.

I was sent to cart line and never got through. At 8:06 I tried re adding my size and it said OOS.

So I missed my chance to get 12.5s on NDC, but I was able to get sz 12s on FNL.

Later on I noticed that nikestore didn't even tweet out the page link until 8:01. This makes me think that using the early link and trying to add before the official tweet is what caused my add to cart to mess up.

Techies: any thoughts? I would like to learn from this experience on a General Release so that it does not repeat on a limited release.

Last edited:
For those having issues checking out from FINISHLINE this has worked for me after getting declined in the past.

I make sure to have the correct phone number info that is attached to my credit card or paypal.  For some weird reason their payment processing uses your phone number as a security tactic. 

I switched my cell phone info to my home phone and I no longer have issues.

Hope this works.

never liked these in pics and saw them this morning in person….don't like em even more now….garbage. not surprising this thread is only 24 pages 
laugh.gif

I dont like the metallic-ness of the EP. I wouldnt buy them anyway but that shiny just doesnt work to me.

Glad these are available and everyone got theirs

Back
Top Bottom