Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Well I'm glad I got the original Tinker release. Looks like JB is dropping a bunch of Tinkers. I'm a big fan of the Tinker 3s, but if these other pairs are based off of the sketches that I've seen (there could be sketches that haven't been seen before that are dope), it's looking like Pass City for me. But seeing the shoe as a finished product will show us what the sketches actually look like in the flesh.

Yep. It's like the more time goes on, the more words and phrases lose meaning. So far Tinker 3s are only dropping at boutiques on the 30th. That's not a GR by any means.

No there will be more stores than boutiques carrying the tinkers

I think it’s supposed to mean energy but it pretty much means nothing
Pinoe explained NRG is a group in Nike that get to design dope ****.
Fast forward to 4:30

Gold Toe 1s NRG
Gatorade 6s pine green NRG
Olive 9s boot NRG
White 32s NRG

Actually these with NRG tag are somewhat limited

Last edited:
Don’t drop pinoe name around Nike talk forums. Everyone thinks he’s a joke and a clown but has more info and is more plugged than anyone here :lol:

What in da blue hell are u talking about lol

people always post his info.

Lol i can’t remember which thread it was but multiple ppl were hating on him and his info. Including some folks on this thread
ive only seen people post his twitter or IG? links w info

unless hes got a youtube and appears a dweeb i see no reason why people should hate lol

ive only seen people post his twitter or IG? links w info

unless hes got a youtube and appears a dweeb i see no reason why people should hate lol

He does have a youtube, and I think the reason for the hate is that he's been wrong several times (like that "KAWS restock" ) and it just seems like he's always saying something that others have already said.

I just find the nickname "Pinoecchio" hilarious though.

He also scammed people

That’s why he gets hate

He’s plugged up with known people good for him. No ones discouraged his info from getting posted. DJfolk is his plug, Pinoe just does the talking

If you wanna get technically DJfolk is the one with all the info which most of us have known for a few years now

He also scammed people

That’s why he gets hate

He’s plugged up with known people good for him. No ones discouraged his info from getting posted. DJfolk is his plug, Pinoe just does the talking

If you wanna get technically DJfolk is the one with all the info which most of us have known for a few years now
Ok thanks for the info.... I thought Pinoe is always correct.

He also scammed people

That’s why he gets hate

Who has he scammed and how? Selling shoes?

Yea he’s vouched, promoted, and fought tooth and nail for a few fake sellers not even that long ago

Again I could careless about the guy it’s jusg funny when people said he has all the info when DJfolk is the one with the info and for some reason he lets pinoe announce some stuff on his behalf

Back
Top Bottom