Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Was able to talk him down to $250
Gotta love local cats

20180407_132232.jpg

Man, I’m stuck at work & couldn’t make it to West Bloomfield Mr. Alan’s. If anyone comes up on an extra JTH in a 10 & wants to be the best human being, I’d really appreciate it. Let me know guys. Does anybody know how man pairs Mr Alan’s got?

Last edited:
yo guys i’m trying to cop some jth on stockx
my bids accepted
i went to pay however there ain’t an option to pay by paypal bank account, just debit or credit or paypal credit

what do i do?

my bids accepted
i went to pay however there ain’t an option to pay by paypal bank account, just debit or credit or paypal credit

what do i do?

You have to put your payment info before placing bids, if they're accepted they automatically take the money out.

You have to put your payment info before placing bids, if they're accepted they automatically take the money out.
i did but it said payment authorization failed
so i cancelled the bid

there is no pending transaction on my paypal activity

and i recently canceled my debit card. i’m getting a new card

what can i do to pay by bank account thru paypal?

i did but it said payment authorization failed
so i cancelled the bid

there is no pending transaction on my paypal activity

and i recently canceled my debit card. i’m getting a new card

what can i do to pay by bank account thru paypal?

Paypal has an option to add your bank account info as a new payment source, I think you just have to go into paypal and add it. You can also just add your bank account details to StockX. I think if the payment authorization fails then the transaction is canceled, so you'll have to fix that before placing a new bid.

Paypal has an option to add your bank account info as a new payment source, I think you just have to go into paypal and add it. You can also just add your bank account details to StockX. I think if the payment authorization fails then the transaction is canceled, so you'll have to fix that before placing a new bid.

lol stockx trying to charge me $25 and that was declined too

here’s my picture
94E5D151-2F5A-45E5-A7A2-0D6C70EEED05.png

can u upload a picture of your stockx paypal bank account option? (not the number or info of your account?
E8E1AC0E-B829-4D2C-B7A9-94F0D8071CE4.jpeg

my bids accepted

what do i do?

Happened to me me before just checking what the monthly prices would be, went to the desktop site and it seemed to work. I didn't cop... but got farther than in the app. Hope that helps!

can u upload a picture of your stockx paypal bank account option? (not the number or info of your account?
E8E1AC0E-B829-4D2C-B7A9-94F0D8071CE4.jpeg

I was wrong, StockX only has the Paypal and Card options for buying. You can add a bank account for selling payouts. If you have an active credit or debit card though I would just add that directly into StockX.

Atleast 100 pairs

Everyone in line copped

Think they just sold out had only 8 and 10s left

WOW. I’m happy y’all copped. Still should have did a raffle during the week. FCFS is the most legit way though especially random. They a whole 5 days late releasing concert was definitely on Monday. LOL. See man Mr.Alans is legit after all.

Happened to me me before just checking what the monthly prices would be, went to the desktop site and it seemed to work. I didn't cop... but got farther than in the app. Hope that helps!
man i wish it works!

I was wrong, StockX only has the Paypal and Card options for buying. You can add a bank account for selling payouts. If you have an active credit or debit card though I would just add that directly into StockX.

ah
why no option to pay with bank? more secure than card, i think they had the option before

Back
Top Bottom