Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I mean to be fair, it does pay off sometimes. It's just a gamble and that's it. Bet he wouldn't be crying if he copped the wotherspoon's for 400 like I saw the day before release
it is. same with off white releases. I remember when the hyperdunks can be had for $300 pre order along with many other shoes from that line :D

anyway my response was mister Bert. Bert. giving mister Sonset23 Sonset23 a hard time.

Yeah, sometimes you have to learn. All the NRG and hype around the green Gatorade 6s made me buy early, and I probably overpaid, regardless how dope I find the pair. Decided to be patient and listen to more people here who all were feeling the same, especially with the April 30 drop being announced, and glad this community exist. Many people having been around a long time, and knowing how the game works. So thank NT fam for being real!

I was lucky enough to score a pair through Snapchat at 23 Black, and definitely wouldn’t mind another (although I’d rather have some JTHs)

Does anyone know what shipping method stockx uses for seller --> stockx .. and then for stockx --> buyer?

Yea but what method? Ground? My seller shipped to stockx today so trying to figure when I'd get them

Ups ground
I’m in Chicago
One time stockx shipped my package outta Arizona using ups 2nd day air
But if it arrives in Detroit it’s always been ground
But I assume all packages sellers ship out stockx probably uses ground

I think about it as financial advising, for me, there is no way I can't justify paying another man 2x-3x retail price because they have people on the inside or use computers to cheat the system.

Issue with that is the advice we provide may not be in the same
Context of someone’s financial well being.

MOOD_20180420_092244.jpg
20180420_092103.jpg

They were real too lol

Back
Top Bottom