Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

1 more week for this bum JT to arrive in LA on his tour. He's also coming to the Staples Center in Nov. Would be sad if they waited until then to do a JTH III release.

MOOD_20180420_092244.jpg
20180420_092103.jpg

They were real too lol
note to self:

dude got tinkers on, and 1 day if he dont, he can sell them, or he sold em, so he prolly doesn’t need spare change :lol:

I doubled on on the tinkers and passed on the JTH. WAITING FORCTHE PRICE TO DROP AND THEN I WILL BIY THEM. YOURS LOOK DOPE GOOD LUCK WITH THEM

Just pulled my JTHs out of the box today for the first time in a while. Smell is still strong, but the leather is so soft and I love the lower EP on them compared to recent 3s. Can't decide if I'll unDS any time soon. Prolly gonna wait to see if they drop WC3s and how the EP is on them to decide if I'll keep my JTH or not.

Just pulled my JTHs out of the box today for the first time in a while. Smell is still strong, but the leather is so soft and I love the lower EP on them compared to recent 3s. Can't decide if I'll unDS any time soon. Prolly gonna wait to see if they drop WC3s and how the EP is on them to decide if I'll keep my JTH or not.

Wore mine yesterday finally

LOVe em

How are they not limited? Your second sentence doesn’t change the fact that they’re limited.

Multiple stores will be getting the tinkers on the 30th that only get GRs like DTLR, cg, JJ, etc but i promise the price will drop lol

I guess we’ll see, Bred Toe 1s and Hyper Royal 13s were supposedly going to be abundant, and that turned out to be false.

Back
Top Bottom