Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Still WL (Queens & LI, NY locations)
11.5 10 Min $250 spent
11 10 Min $0 reset
FFC06502-CBD2-4CC8-B6FA-BBB676B3AAF0.jpeg 03788307-634F-4803-9CBA-161FD3147CFE.jpeg

A lot of Ws in here, congrats yall. For those of you that didnt hit, chances are good online tomorrow and don't forget the left over pairs that will hit the shelves once resellers don't pick them up cause they're "bricks". Looking good as a GR for everyone that wanted a pair we don't have to deal with the limited/pay $400 resell out of your pocket for a pair for these.

A lot of Ws in here, congrats yall. For those of you that didnt hit, chances are good online tomorrow and don't forget the left over pairs that will hit the shelves once resellers don't pick them up cause they're "bricks". looking good for everyone that wanted a pair we don't have to deal with the limited/pay $400 resell out of your pocket for a pair for these.
I hope your right. Not having stores close hurts at times like these.

Entered raffle although never really liked these.. had 9 min head start got upgraded from waitlist ...gotta see them in person for final dicision ..other wise I’ll let anyone that wants size 11 know I have

My L came w/ 10 min HS. Unfortunately we have one FTA in all of western/central MA, so I'd imagine my chances were slim to begin with. Don't mind, though, since now I don't have to drive 80 miles to get them. Hopefully SNKRS will be easy tomorrow.

Oh, and congrats to all who locked in their pairs today!

you know these bricks once people start ooping pairs to people lol, otherwise everyone and their stingy self would be keeping their pair. On my FB group already seen posts like " I got 2 pairs who want them...not asking for much maybe retail".

you know these bricks once people start ooping pairs to people lol, otherwise everyone and their stingy self would be keeping their pair. On my FB group already seen posts like " I got 2 pairs who want them...not asking for much maybe retail".

I got my pair but would have been extremely grateful if I took an L and got ooped for retail. Wish people were readily willing to help out on other releases. People were not openly willing to “oop” shadows the way people are with these, and those shadows were much more PLENTIFUL. Happy to see members helping each other out; makes my heart happy.

It seems like just yesterday that people were salty AF that these were snap-chatted in LA during an ASG weekend event, and were selling for $1500. Glad those days have passed:smile:

Last edited:
I got my pair but would have been extremely grateful if I took an L and got ooped for retail. Wish people were readily willing to help out on other releases. People were not openly willing to “oop” shadows the way people are with these, and those shadows were much more PLENTIFUL. Happy to see members helping each other out; makes my heart happy.

They may regret that after Nike.com goes live.

Also shadows ended up being brick ish after release.

Back
Top Bottom