Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Hit on FTA with a 9 min headstart

Attachments

• CC2F8BFC-EAFB-4695-A6D4-C06A692B9280.png
    CC2F8BFC-EAFB-4695-A6D4-C06A692B9280.png
    500 KB · Views: 15
I got my pair but would have been extremely grateful if I took an L and got ooped for retail. Wish people were readily willing to help out on other releases. People were not openly willing to “oop” shadows the way people are with these, and those shadows were much more PLENTIFUL. Happy to see members helping each other out; makes my heart happy.

Jordan 1s in general are more in demand and worth more. There's always a "resell" value to the 1s even though they ended up being plentiful and people didn't initially know if they would be bricks or not so you didnt see many "oops". People always play it off with the " im feeling good today im going to hook someone up with a pair of tinkers for retail".....they would never do that for something like the Khawi 1s. It's all about the shoe, if it doesnt seem they will resell...people don't mind giving the oop. I don't think that exactly comes from the heart lol. Nevertheless, I agree any help is still help which is good but its not the most sincere act that makes my heart happy. Show me someone that will oop pairs for retail on a highly sought after valued shoe and it'll make my heart happy then.

At 9 was promoted for my 2nd WL for a size 11 at smith haven mall, just need a pair, so passed on it.
Also a L on the Sheikh app.

If anybody else is on a 7 min account, might wanna spend that extra $15 or so to upgrade to the gold account. Definitely will be doing that tomorrow

Might just keep these..that red nike heel tab is g.o.a.t
Keep them. These are hard af, still have my pair from last month too

Happy for everyone that hit. It’s a great shoe!

L on Sheikh app., but I was 50/50 on doubling up anyway. I’m going to throw on my pair and walk the dog a bit.

Back
Top Bottom