Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

ive been to one campout overnight in nyc maybe 3 or 4 years ago, was maybe 10-11-12 in line, something like that. dudes just come out of nowhere right before the store opened and i wound up getting pushed all the way back to like 40. nyc ruthless man, never again. ill just stick to copping online

They letting him know how crazy it is outside
27654901_1833048003433026_4769716775209831489_n.jpg
1.PNG

Did the security guards really take bids on the wristbands lol
They might have but I didn't do that. Got there, saw what was going on and then went to one of the security guards that was walking around with bands and he knew me so just said he got me and made everyone move out the way and gave me my band.

I heard the wristbands given out were stolen

You heard that one or more persons stole the wristbands from the pop-up shop, with nothing to gain, and gave them away? Or do you mean that the wristbands were stolen from the people who received them?

You heard that one or more persons stole the wristbands from the pop-up shop, with nothing to gain, and gave them away? Or do you mean that the wristbands were stolen from the people who received them?
If a wristband guarantees a pair then stealing them and giving them to your homies and a couple randoms isn’t that odd, also the rumors of security selling them lends itself to them being stolen also

If a wristband guarantees a pair then stealing them and giving them to your homies and a couple randoms isn’t that odd, also the rumors of security selling them lends itself to them being stolen also

Sounds like a hot mess. I made the right choice going to a Mircrosoft event lol

Yea that **** was bonkers, you gotta factor in it's a bunch of people and whoever gets a band still tryna get a next band so it's chaos however way you do it.

I got lucky with the quickness, there were people there early who ain't get a band

Back
Top Bottom