Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

C643C80C-393B-4FD2-B9BF-EB92D35FBF88.jpeg
Out in Vegas and at Planet Hollywood flight 23 Store just browsing and what do I see? The Tinker 3s! In my size you know I copped! Wore them out the store

Nice! And to think I was worried if I was going to cook with 10 mins headstart from that store last week lol.

Did anyone order from Nike EU, have it cancelled and then get the link to re-order after their mistake? I re-ordered but my order has just been 'In Progress' since 3rd May? I've ordered and received my Katrina 3's in the meantime, just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue?

Did anyone order from Nike EU, have it cancelled and then get the link to re-order after their mistake? I re-ordered but my order has just been 'In Progress' since 3rd May? I've ordered and received my Katrina 3's in the meantime, just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue?
I got my pair 2 days after the re-order! But the original estimated delivery date was 9th may

I got my pair 2 days after the re-order! But the original estimated delivery date was 9th may

Had to chat them and they've escalated the case to some seniors for me. She said there's been no progress or movement on my order at the warehouse which is a bit concerning. Would hate to miss out on these because of 2 f*ck ups at their end.

Copped on StockX for $219. After shipping and stuff came to $232. Only $20 over retail pretty much. Can't complain. Just gotta wait on shipping now though.

I paid $219 in Cali. Retail, plus tax, so you did well. A year or two from now that will seem like a steal.

$200 retail still a lot to drop out the gate though. “Steal” I wouldn’t use as a word choice

200 is and will be the top pricei will pay for sometime. Inflation will change that eventually but main reason i passed up on gym red and prom nights

Long shot I know and maybe dumb but ima ask anyway... is anyone in Vegas close to Excalibur and wanting a sz 11 Tinker box only? I can’t get it in my luggage and I’m not carrying it separately. I’ve got 1 pair at home already so no need for 2 boxes. If no answer in next 30 mins or I’ll just throw it away. Let me know ASAP.

Long shot I know and maybe dumb but ima ask anyway... is anyone in Vegas close to Excalibur and wanting a sz 11 Tinker box only? I can’t get it in my luggage and I’m not carrying it separately. I’ve got 1 pair at home already so no need for 2 boxes. If no answer in next 30 mins or I’ll just throw it away. Let me know ASAP.

break down and fold the box flat and take it home with you!

Has anyone successfully removed the Swoosh and “NIKE” from these?

What? Why?! That's what makes this shoe special. Anyone who doesn't like the look of these details really shouldn't be buying them. Funny how earlier in the thread people were mocking up putting a swoosh on the BCs....

On another note, what does the writing say on the one insole? I can't make it out.

How is $200 retail short sighted? Didn’t 3s used to be $150-$160 retail less than 5 years ago?

Because if these go for $400 or $500 in the future it's a steal. I stand by that. Yes, they could be cheaper, but they're not, but it's also a shoe/colorway that most likely won't be retroed and it's the debut of the "Tinker." At least I wouldn't bank on a retro of this shoe/colorway.

Back
Top Bottom