Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Guys in here don't understand inflation. I remember getting my first pair of Jordans in '98 for 100, but maybe that was GS sizing. I was in the 5th grade so idk.

Thanks! Can you actually read it, or you find something online? Or maybe my eyes are just crappy. Cheers.
I took the insole out and held it under a light lol. I can’t read it very easily either.

i got 9.5s for 225 on stockx a few days ago. ended up being $238 shipped, I figure even if i got them for retail online it would've been about $220 after sales tax + shipping. I couldn't pass them up at that price.

only part that sucks is I want to wear them a lot but I don't think they'll ever release these again... so i might have to double up soon before the price goes up.

i got 9.5s for 225 on stockx a few days ago. ended up being $238 shipped, I figure even if i got them for retail online it would've been about $220 after sales tax + shipping. I couldn't pass them up at that price.

only part that sucks is I want to wear them a lot but I don't think they'll ever release these again... so i might have to double up soon before the price goes up.

You'll be fine. Your pair will last you a long time even if you wear it a lot, I used to double up until I realized I never needed to get to my 2nd pair. Unless you want it for collecting DS purposes.

yesterday serremonte FA got a restock FSR - my brother stopped by last night before closing and picked up a size 10. Not sure what's left or if VIP discounts are allowed. Good luck!

E18186E8-7355-48D3-A62C-D6011D1B8DAB.png
Size 11 left gear price

Was going to double up on the Katrina’s Just going to ice my one pair. I Decided to double up on the true blues instead. Love love the look of the shoe... one is on ice and eating to rock one soon. I will tell you all that I have been in love with the Nike Air Force one. We’re i passed on a pair of jordan 13 low to cop 2 pairs of AFO AND THE SAME PRICE.I could not find a pair of black with a white stripe In AFO IN MY SIZE ONLINE SO I copped a pair of jordan 3 cyber Monday. Going to the nike outlet on Saturday to see if they have any AFO. Have any of you that go to the mike outlet have you seen any AFO for sale thanks guys and good luck this weekend copping the Katrina

Back
Top Bottom