Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Went to my local Footaction after reading this thread and they received a random pair in my size. We never, and I mean never, get releases like this. I of course had to purchase lol

So to the Nike Talk community, thank you. I’ve wanted this shoe ever since I first saw it’s concept. Without this thread there was literally no hope lol. You all helped me get one of my personal grails.

So to the Nike Talk community, thank you. I’ve wanted this shoe ever since I first saw it’s concept. Without this thread there was literally no hope lol. You all helped me get one of my personal grails.

What city do you live in? I'm going to hit up footaction tomorrow if possible?

I live in Waco, TX. Only Footaction got a handful of pairs in small sizes. I think he said they had a size 8 as well. I wear an 11.5 and they only had one in that size.

I wear and 11 and I could have gotten that 10.5 on Jimmy Jazz but I don't want my foot to be snug

Saw them in person for the first time while picking up the Katrina 3's at Southland. Really hoping there's still a pair there cause I really need these now

This shoes is very under-rated by far. I like Tinker pair more than JTH or even the dunk contest or whatever the nickname is. I m glad I double up. While the price is cheap, you might want to scoop them up now. If I ever learn anything from the shoe game, anything that is overlooked now, usually become the most sought after, and vice versa. Regardless, I buy what I like.

My friend told me the other day that his friend grabbed these off stockx for like 5 and some change a few months back, before we had any news of the drop on the 30th :wow:

Stuff like that hurts to hear, but just shows how impatient we as humans can be.
I’ve had my fair share of overpaying, but nothing near that lol

And the thing is, the dude who bought them ain’t even a huge sneaker guy.

Hearing a restock for JTH 3's in Florida this week, anyone hear this? Probably MJ's douche bag kids store Trophy Room. Still nothing for Houston... Hopefully prices drop some more though.

Hearing a restock for JTH 3's in Florida this week, anyone hear this? Probably MJ's douche bag kids store Trophy Room. Still nothing for Houston... Hopefully prices drop some more though.
Sole Fly in Miami is doing a restock. Follow them on twitter for news on when it will be. It looks like they’re releasing via online raffle

Sole Fly in Miami is doing a restock. Follow them on twitter for news on when it will be. It looks like they’re releasing via online raffle

Guess I'm out, still ain't won a raffle or reserve EVER... please JT bring some to Houston next week...

Guess I'm out, still ain't won a raffle or reserve EVER... please JT bring some to Houston next week...
I’ve never won a raffle. I’ve reserved some shoes but none have been super limited. My biggest reserve score was Nike giving me early access to bred toes. I still think it was a glitch because that’s about the only good thing they’ve reserved me.

Back
Top Bottom