Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Chicago Foot Action State St had Tinkers on display tonight.
Yup. They had crazy stock on drop day. Asked me & everyone else with a reserve if we wanted to double up when we went to pick up. I passed on the double up for katrinas tho. I know they still had 3 pairs of 9.5's last weekend & the display shoes are 9.5 aswell.

I’ve yet to throw these on.. was tempted shortly after drop. But been wearing JTH, can’t go wrong with Nike Air heel.. swoosh or not. FR3 would seal the deal for a Fire year of 3s.

Had to rock these joints again today while treating my mother to the movies (watched Breaking In) Easily my favorite shoe in my collection next to the Shadow 1s. Feel like i can rock both shoes with any outfit.
392B78AE-E1AC-45D1-8A45-2D95B82FF185.jpeg

I’m on the lookout for a 13 at retail somewhere in nyc.

Hopefull since shops still have some scattered sizes
Call around at foot actions. I went into three all with stock in various sizes. Couldn't get TTS so went a half size down from my TTS and they actually fit perfect.

Had to rock these joints again today while treating my mother to the movies (watched Breaking In) Easily my favorite shoe in my collection next to the Shadow 1s. Feel like i can rock both shoes with any outfit.
392B78AE-E1AC-45D1-8A45-2D95B82FF185.jpeg
Headphones to go out to see a movie?
Def true - shadows go with anything.

Scooped up a pair from FA after surprisingly seeing they had sizes over the weekend.

Does anyone else's have a strong chemical smell from theirs? I've had mine sitting out a of the box for a while but still there.

Back
Top Bottom