Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I may be In the minority, but if I managed to get a pair of these I would sell them to grab two pairs of 88s since it’s one of the only shoes I really want and am missing in my collection. The swoosh is cool but I just want the real deal. And I’m not about to drop 500 out of pocket for the 88s.

I may be In the minority, but if I managed to get a pair of these I would sell them to grab two pairs of 88s since it’s one of the only shoes I really want and am missing in my collection. The swoosh is cool but I just want the real deal. And I’m not about to drop 500 out of pocket for the 88s.
Nah u in the majority. Everybody wanna be a reseller

MISSED OUT ON THEM.. BUT ITS OK... I HAVE THE JORDAN 3 CEMENTS AND THE JORDAN 3 DUNKS COMING AND LOOKING TO BUY OR PRE ORDER THE TINKERS SO I AM GOOD TO GO AND ALSO HAVE 2 PAIRS OF GOLD TOES... FEEL VERY LUCKY

Where will these jth settle?...woke up 20 min. Late was up all night staring at the site and my email. Supper pissed rn.

I can’t get a pair and I really want one. I’m not going to pay the outrageous price ppl are asking so I guess I’m out!!

VIP ticket holders have access to the shoes right now. Heads up if you coughed up that much money to see him.

Where did the Brown ones come from, especially the one with the leather tongue?

Back
Top Bottom