Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Saw the email late, NYC only means it wouldn't have eeemmm mattered.

Salute to those who copped.

Happy Sunday.

I may be In the minority, but if I managed to get a pair of these I would sell them to grab two pairs of 88s since it’s one of the only shoes I really want and am missing in my collection. The swoosh is cool but I just want the real deal. And I’m not about to drop 500 out of pocket for the 88s.
I still see that as spending out of pocket. If you sell the Justin joints and receive $1000 then use that to buy 2 other pairs at $500 each. You still spent $1000 dollars of your money on them. I get the reasoning tho.

I still see that as spending out of pocket. If you sell the Justin joints and receive $1000 then use that to buy 2 other pairs at $500 each. You still spent $1000 dollars of your money on them. I get the reasoning tho.
Can’t disagree with that. Same concept as leaving the blackjack table with house chips and going home vs losing that back on roulette on the way out. I just personally don’t care about making money from shoes, so if I did, I would just put them into other shoes. I prob should just buy the 88s, but I won’t on principle and that they are likely to come out in a few years.

No more nj/ny codes?
b4abeed53b688ce75865c950cf110f0c379e23ea99525463276c096dd8057a2d.jpg

Just type in the zip code of the codes being posted and select those stores. After you enter code and get the extra minute, edit back to your zip and re-select your stores. The extra minute will still be their

Edit: I think you’re in the wrong thread though if your looking for codes. Check the BC 3 thread

im surprised no one mentioned the LA only drop that happened last night via Snapchat

with delivery like 3 hours later lol

Welp.... guess there goes my chances because I never hit anything good on the draw

Back
Top Bottom