Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Why do you say that? They can go for the royals for 25min (more time than needed with SNKRS), then enter the draw. There's no advantage to entering the draw right at launch.
I think there is so that my Story and I sticking to it thanks

To me the Tinkers just don't seem like something that would have released in 88' much less sold well (a bit too loud I guess). The JTH could have easily been the release version of the 3's. I hope we see more of these type of 3's that match the Nike swoosh with the upper. I am a little biased though, as I only really care for the grey EP on most 3's. That said I'd still cop the Tinkers, if given the chance.

To me the Tinkers just don't seem like something that would have released in 88' much less sold well (a bit too loud I guess). The JTH could have easily been the release version of the 3's. I hope we see more of these type of 3's that match the Nike swoosh with the upper. I am a little biased though, as I only really care for the grey EP on most 3's. That said I'd still cop the Tinkers, if given the chance.

Stumbled on this video, if they were releasing like this they would must haves for me. For now its a solid colorway IMO but not something Im going to sweat missing out on.

Stumbled on this video, if they were releasing like this they would must haves for me. For now its a solid colorway IMO but not something Im going to sweat missing out on.

Man those are nice, I'm still kinda on the fence about the red heel tab... but those came out really good.

late 80s were all about being loud, definitely could see them released.

late 80s were all about being loud, definitely could see them released.

You got a point about the 80s, but compare these to ball shoes being sold then I'm just not sure people would have been receptive to them... I guess we'll never really know.

Those are nice just dark heavy contrast with the toe cap.
Dude talks so fast

Some of ya'll are really willing to drop $500 while some other heat is just sitting? JB should raise retail to $500 because it's an acceptable price and limited anyways.

I've seen the WC3, Free Throw Lines, JTH, and Tinkers in person. They were conveniently grouped together in a consignment shop.

It may be blasphemous to say, but the Tinkers looked the best IMO.

Last edited:
Would have preferred the customs with the same black swoosh. The white is a no go for me.

These are a weird one for me. Every time I see the NDC pics I go "eh," then I see them on an on-foot and I'm like "Fuuuuuuuuu----."

Yall some fools for paying resell right now. 23Penny got dang near a FSR. Kixsquare does too. That means this will be somewhat attainable on some level. At least wait until StockX getting flooded. I know some of yall pockets are burning with cash but think just little bit!

Didn't you learn from the Free Throw line release?????

Back
Top Bottom