Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Please excuse the less-than-great quality of the pics.

AllFour3s.jpg

Tinkers.jpg
the 2013/WC free throw line is still the best. but I really dig the jth 3's. so clean.

Line up already formed. Tons of asians are there already
Asians love the 3's. Most of my family members, even those who aren't into J's has a 3. My grandma asked me to get her True Blue 3's 2 years ago and my Dad asked for the black cement 3. it's a versatile silhouette.

Toronto thread stated there are 500 pairs. 350 tickets were given to people in line. They cut it off there and are reserving 150 for corporate staff

Toronto thread stated there are 500 pairs. 350 tickets were given to people in line. They cut it off there and are reserving 150 for corporate staff

I actually didn't say that :lol:. What I said was at the time they cut off giving out wristbands at 350, I said they're either giving more later or the rest are possibly for corporate staff + employees. I also gave an update that they started handing out wristbands again, so 500 pairs are being sold tonight.

JT signed pairs for the first 23 in line. So signed shoes/boxes will start popping up online too.

Wow I hope Chicago gets 500 also! FCFS?!? Crazy...

Even though its a major city, Toronto is pretty calm when it comes to FCFS drops compared to places in the states. No violence, fights, riots etc. The only thing you have to deal with here is just the line cutters and usual ghost chairs. Today was also pretty organized from what I heard so it went smoothly.

Now that the news is out, whenever his tour date is in Chicago dudes gonna line up way ahead of time

If I had a chance I’d drive to Chicago

4 hour drive to pay $200 vs not paying $900+? No brainer

Now that the news is out, whenever his tour date is in Chicago dudes gonna line up way ahead of time

If I had a chance I’d drive to Chicago

4 hour drive to pay $200 vs not paying $900+? No brainer

Well Memphis didn't get squat lol

I actually didn't say that :lol:. What I said was at the time they cut off giving out wristbands at 350, I said they're either giving more later or the rest are possibly for corporate staff + employees. I also gave an update that they started handing out wristbands again, so 500 pairs are being sold tonight.

My bad. Missed all that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom