Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Going to the Chicago show. Would be cool if they only allowed people with tickets to participate. Chicago can’t be FCFS it will be a mess.

Hits Houston in May too I wanted "prom night" 11's, but if I even have a chance to grab the JTH I will be camping out.... been along since I've had to do that.

Last edited:
think he’s talking about the 11s lol

LMAO yeah prom night for me was over 15 years ago dinyc3st dinyc3st and no I DID NOT wear 11's... Stacy Adams and a pinstripe suit was my choice. Im just gonna officially start calling the "prom night" 11's, "black cat" 11's from this point forward LOL.

Confirmed on the 24th

Attachments

• 985D18D0-C8D0-43B2-9B57-4CCD48538EA8.png
    985D18D0-C8D0-43B2-9B57-4CCD48538EA8.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 64
I agree, JTH price drops are looking great. Less than what I was refunded for a pair with no box. Dropped 200 earlier today then another 100 just now. I think I'll remain patient. :smokin

I agree, JTH price drops are looking great. Less than what I was refunded for a pair with no box. Dropped 200 earlier today then another 100 just now. I think I'll remain patient. :smokin

Just my theory, but the more that drop the better (hopefully like I said Tinkers affect the JTH in price) for us that struck out and didn't pay that that insane resale may actually come out winning it'd make my year, if I was able to end up with these for about $350.00 to $400.00 especially since there's not much else I want, or already own dropping this year as of now. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and get a second pair I can oop to someone when JT comes to Houston my only rule is you have to agree to wear them and pay shipping...

Last edited:
Just my theory, but the more that drop the better (hopefully like I said Tinkers affect the JTH in price) for us that struck out and didn't pay that that insane resale may actually come out winning it'd make my year, if I was able to end up with these for about $350.00 to $400.00 especially since there's not much else I want, or already own dropping this year as of now. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and get a second pair I can oop to someone when JT comes to Houston my only rule is you have to agree to wear them and pay shipping...

I'll rock them and pay shipping lol

Gotta get my first pair first but, if I somehow catch 2 pairs you'll be the first to know. I'm no reseller, but I love helping out others who share my passion. Especially the ones who rock their shoes, and not just ice them.
respect to you bruh:emoji_pray:looking out nters

respect to you bruh:emoji_pray:looking out nters

Been here 18 years and this is what NT used to be about alot of guys still throw oops, but everyone wants to make a quick buck nowadays I hate resale even though its sometimes the only way to get stuff. BTW I'm a 10.5, and if I score a pair B4 JT hits Houston PM your sizes so I can shoot for them. Otherwise I'm going for a 10.5 to trade if need be.

Been here 18 years and this is what NT used to be about alot of guys still throw oops, but everyone wants to make a quick buck nowadays I hate resale even though its sometimes the only way to get stuff. BTW I'm a 10.5, and if I score a pair B4 JT hits Houston PM your sizes so I can shoot for them. Otherwise I'm going for a 10.5 to trade if need be.

tumblr_m2hnzvxqjz1qjfrswo1_400.gif

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom