Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

two drops and prices have plummeted

should keep going down with every drop. lets see if NY finally does a release and safe to assume Chicago might have a decent release

Does anyone still have JTH 3s on their footlocker app? I saw a screenshot earlier but someone mentioned it was taken down. I was calling HOH Harlem since 11 am got through at 5 and dude says follow the app. He doesn't know for sure. This jumping through loops **** is driving me crazy.

Does anyone still have JTH 3s on their footlocker app? I saw a screenshot earlier but someone mentioned it was taken down. I was calling HOH Harlem since 11 am got through at 5 and dude says follow the app. He doesn't know for sure. This jumping through loops **** is driving me crazy.
its no longer on the app so likely they aren't releasing in store this week

chwck in for the 1’s first then it should automatically check you in for the 3’s
I checked in for the 1s earlier today and then just changed the zip and picked the store in Chicago but the minute didn't get added for these. So I am at 9 min.

Dont think it was a coincidence that his concert in nyc is the same day as the drop that was posted on the release locator. i'd say good chance they release at harlem hoh. hopefully it's not a f&f release

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/air-jordan-3-tinker-hatfield-online

6C72050A-6617-4B36-8E28-86A3A406882A.jpeg

I understand the JTs being limited but why the Tinkers. This isn't looking too good

JB as a whole has been retreating back to limited production to build that demand and drive up the HYPE train.

Looks like they might be changing the Tinkers to FCFC serve on the app. I don't see drawing on these or SW anymore. Could just be a glitch though.

EDIT: nevermind i just needed to update the app

Back
Top Bottom