Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Them prices just a droppin on StockX, people who miss out will be scoopin these for sub 300 after the dust settles.

giphy.gif

Prices def dropping not sure why people are buying pairs right now unless you like getting ripped off for not waiting

I actually put in what I thought was a low bid, was surprised to get em so quickly. Its as if some news changed the market overnight...

Last edited:
How much more do you guys think the JTH will fall before we see it start to pick back up. I want to cop in April.

Tough to tell, prices have dropped a lot.

They were selling for roughly 900 average in Feb, now we are seeing them around 650 average in March. My humble prediction, they will be around 450-500 come April though I have no idea how many were made in total and how many stops will have releases.

The JTH are going to hold more value because they are essentially a WC. The Tinkers going to plummet hard though especially a few weeks after release as people move on to the next releases and resellers get impatient.

Last edited:
Tough to tell, prices have dropped a lot.

They were selling for roughly 900 average in Feb, now we are seeing them around 650 average in March. My humble prediction, they will be around 450-500 come April though I have no idea how many were made in total and how many stops will have releases.

The JTH are going to hold more value because they are essentially a WC. The Tinkers going to plummet hard though especially a few weeks after release as people move on to the next releases and resellers get impatient.

Originally I heard it was 5,200 made of the JTH to mark Superbowl LII. I feel like more now though with the price/tour drops. I'd bet the Tinkers are probably at least double that production wise, though I've not heard how many Tinkers were made. Anyone know on either?

Originally I heard it was 5,200 made of the JTH to mark Superbowl LII. I feel like more now though with the price/tour drops. I'd bet the Tinkers are probably at least double that production wise, though I've not heard how many Tinkers were made. Anyone know on either?

It was 5,200 more for the tour releases

Who knows how many released originally

Wow, footdistrict working that limited hype.. prob be right at 300 us after ship.

More JTH will drop. His album and concert sales are down...so they say.

Been hearing the same thing, that his album is straight trash. His tour is coming to LA end of next month. Hope they do a drop of the JTH.

Back
Top Bottom