Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

IMG_20180324_150049_937.jpg
I feel u

Must be a lot of buyers remorse or people can’t afford to sit on these who are resellers. The StockX prices keep dropping. Everyone knows what happens to OG 1’s eventually. This same thing happened to the BT’s and some other pairs now the prices are around $350
Good

Actually the only draw I won on snkrs I entered somewhat late and won
It was for the Jordan 11 low navy gum bottoms tho....
But couple of months later they restocked on snkrs in FSR
After I won I always enter late in draws
Haven’t won another yet

Must be a lot of buyers remorse or people can’t afford to sit on these who are resellers. The StockX prices keep dropping. Everyone knows what happens to OG 1’s eventually. This same thing happened to the BT’s and some other pairs now the prices are around $350
the way things are going, im getting OVO 8 vibes where the market is eventually saturated thus bringing the pairs to retail price. if the DJFolk and Pinoe tweets are true, then there's a good chance most of us will get these at retail price

Wow won the Blends LA Frenzy drop this AM and just went to pick them up before closing and told none of he Payments today went through so not distributing any shoes. Asked to put email and conf# down on a paper and they would email everyone Monday to let them know if charge goes through or if they are cancelling you. Not feeling that confident now...

Any Chicagoans hit Notre?

I called my best buddy when they announced they were for sale and although I did not make it there in time - he and his wife did and secured me a pair in the wrong size :pimp:

Wow won the Blends LA Frenzy drop this AM and just went to pick them up before closing and told none of he Payments today went through so not distributing any shoes. Asked to put email and conf# down on a paper and they would email everyone Monday to let them know if charge goes through or if they are cancelling you. Not feeling that confident now...

Buddy of mine had to scramble back to DTLA after hitting at the BlendsBH. I heard that they got botted something serious and it ****ed everything up. Shopify seems to not be the way to go when processing payments.

Back
Top Bottom