Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Any Chicagoans hit Notre?

I called my best buddy when they announced they were for sale and although I did not make it there in time - he and his wife did and secured me a pair in the wrong size :pimp:
wow, I missed that post. were there people camping since they mentioned chairs don't count?

Buddy of mine had to scramble back to DTLA after hitting at the BlendsBH. I heard that they got botted something serious and it ****ed everything up. Shopify seems to not be the way to go when processing payments.
So no shoes yet for your buddy too? We just wait for this possibly delayed backdoor...haha Dude seriously said “we will contact everyone most likely Monday...we will let them know if they are able to copnor being cancelled...but don’t worry your size is reserved...”. Don’t worry? HahA

So no shoes yet for your buddy too? We just wait for this possibly delayed backdoor...haha Dude seriously said “we will contact everyone most likely Monday...we will let them know if they are able to copnor being cancelled...but don’t worry your size is reserved...”. Don’t worry? HahA

He told me everything was good, so we'll see. ****s stupid, though.

Wow won the Blends LA Frenzy drop this AM and just went to pick them up before closing and told none of he Payments today went through so not distributing any shoes. Asked to put email and conf# down on a paper and they would email everyone Monday to let them know if charge goes through or if they are cancelling you. Not feeling that confident now...

I was there too. Stood there in line for about a hour after the frenzy drop only to get told that. They told everyone that if you received a order confirmation email with order # you were guaranteed a pair and they would email you to go pick up your pair. But this is Blends so take it with a grain of salt...

wow, I missed that post. were there people camping since they mentioned chairs don't count?
There were empty chairs so I think people may have been hanging out before the tweet then stood up.

I’m off work at 1 Monday so I may hang out in that area drinking in anticipation of a Wotherspoon drop :lol:

Got them in Paris! Im in Love !!!!!

8086797B-3197-495B-B512-E20705086DFB.jpeg CE58F8DE-1B05-4516-A8DB-54BB36390AB0.jpeg 437F31EC-7C5C-4DF4-B106-67424FF687C6.jpeg 4D6D57D2-E0B9-483F-8B88-94513430FB25.jpeg

Thinking Tinker will drop under 300 yet? Or will 300 to 350 be as low as they will go? I know there is supposed to be an April drop yet, but not sure how large of a drop and what that will do to pricing yet. They are slowly moving down on StockX, but not sure when it's prime time to bite...

Thinking Tinker will drop under 300 yet? Or will 300 to 350 be as low as they will go? I know there is supposed to be an April drop yet, but not sure how large of a drop and what that will do to pricing yet. They are slowly moving down on StockX, but not sure when it's prime time to bite...

pairs from nike and euro sites haven't shipped yet, once they arrive im sure a lot will be going for sale?

another drop will push them further down. not sure if under $300

They'll be at their lowest 2-4 weeks after the April launch when resellers start panicking. The more patient resellers will panic a few months after that. Then as inventory dries up prices will rise and stabilize to market value thereafter.

These pics are looking sweet...I'm honestly feeling a bit bitter . .

They'll be at their lowest 2-4 weeks after the April launch when resellers start panicking. The more patient resellers will panic a few months after that. Then as inventory dries up prices will rise and stabilize to market value thereafter.

These pics are looking sweet...I'm honestly feeling a bit bitter . .
you reckon? END was selling it at premium price, so it wasnt an indication they know the supply is low but they were just greedy?

There were empty chairs so I think people may have been hanging out before the tweet then stood up.

I’m off work at 1 Monday so I may hang out in that area drinking in anticipation of a Wotherspoon drop :lol:
I just realized it's strange Notre even had them. They never have Jordans and they even told me they last year they don't carry JB.

The production numbers must be real low on these.. sorry if it has been already mentioned , but anyone have the approx production number?

Won these in a local raffle and lined up before at another local store after missing royal reserve. Every one was there for the tinkers and I was close to the front of the line. I just wanted the royals after and makin friends with some of the people in line I was trying to reassure them I’m not trying to double up because I don’t wanna be selfish considering the madness. But needless to say for my first time ever lining up it was a mess and I’ll never do it again. These stores don’t care about the people that were actually there for the shoe. Was some interesting people watching and crazy to see how the stores blatantly sell everything to the people they know. But I’ll stick to online and raffles from now on.

Won these in a local raffle and lined up before at another local store after missing royal reserve. Every one was there for the tinkers and I was close to the front of the line. I just wanted the royals after and makin friends with some of the people in line I was trying to reassure them I’m not trying to double up because I don’t wanna be selfish considering the madness. But needless to say for my first time ever lining up it was a mess and I’ll never do it again. These stores don’t care about the people that were actually there for the shoe. Was some interesting people watching and crazy to see how the stores blatantly sell everything to the people they know. But I’ll stick to online and raffles from now on.
really sorry to hear you have negative experience but I'm with you on this one. personally, I cannot deal the stress of waiting in line and getting bullied (happened one time where me and my buddy were in downtown LA and there was this group of rambunctious group behind us making fun of my friend for wearing a slim fit jeans. we were ignoring them but they just keep laughing until we finally got inside the store which was a good 20 minutes. its like, we get it, it's not your style, stop roasting him in public. anyway, yeah online raffle and purchases only for me for hot releases.

I would like to know this myself

Back
Top Bottom