Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

JTH pre order for 450 shipped from one of pinoe77 "plugs" sounds wayyy too go to be true anybody heard of @v8lly ?

Why do people get so upset or having something negative to say when people spend there own money don’t get it... lots and lots of people in here sound jealous or come across has haters.... I might be a **** at times and can own up to that but never ever do I hate. I am always saying congrats or good luck to everyone....
You got the money to get the kicks that you want and that's great. But, the way you sometimes carry yourself with the comments is what rubs people the wrong way. To be a **** for dicksake isn't cool. No hate on you at all. No, you never hate I agree. But sometimes you shove the "hey I can get this and you cant" vibe at others in here. Your collection has to be dope. Just remember there are a lot that may not have your kind of funds and don't understand why your so willing to remind them of that. That is where the "hate" comes from.

You got the money to get the kicks that you want and that's great. But, the way you sometimes carry yourself with the comments is what rubs people the wrong way. To be a **** for dicksake isn't cool. No hate on you at all. No, you never hate I agree. But sometimes you shove the "hey I can get this and you cant" vibe at others in here. Your collection has to be dope. Just remember there are a lot that may not have your kind of funds and don't understand why your so willing to remind them of that. That is where the "hate" comes from.
it's not meant to come off that way really it's not. thanks for letting me know and showing me respect on the way you wrote it

JTH pre order for 450 shipped from one of pinoe77 "plugs" sounds wayyy too go to be true anybody heard of @v8lly ?

Pinoe deleting comments, a few people mentioned I guess the spot dropping them.. I assume Chicago? Looking like a big drop of dude is offing pairs for $450 flat

That’s if the guy is even legit but given pinoe track record... yea idk

Pinoe deleting comments, a few people mentioned I guess the spot dropping them.. I assume Chicago? Looking like a big drop of dude is offing pairs for $450 flat

That’s if the guy is even legit but given pinoe track record... yea idk

I saw that, the actual location right ? So many red flags tho. Just seen prices well under 600$ on X so playing the waiting game sounds like the move.

I saw that, the actual location right ? So many red flags tho. Just seen prices well under 600$ on X so playing the waiting game sounds like the move.

I didn’t see it just comments and pinoe saying he can’t allow the location being said, not even sure if anyone knows or guessing since I assume people questioned how and where and obviously the price

Well see this week. Hoping they drop under $450 :lol: but they went back up the last day or two

:nerd:

Pinoe deleting comments, a few people mentioned I guess the spot dropping them.. I assume Chicago? Looking like a big drop of dude is offing pairs for $450 flat That’s if the guy is even legit but given pinoe track record... yea idk
Something about 700 pairs releasing I recall.

Go grab em and hook us up for retail bruh

Last time I did, I was flaked.
So thanx, but no thanx...

Otherwise, for now you know they are available there, if you know someone willing to buy it for you there, it is still available now

Back
Top Bottom