Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I still cant wrap my head around it fam.

Do you get your pre orders early or something? Do you have both pairs right now?

No he still gotta wait..

So again makes no sense unless it’s sometbing extremely limited where the price explodes soon as it’s released which none of the stuff that’s released so far has done that

Not trying to Sound like a *** but at the end of the day it’s my money and my time. You don’t have to wrap your head around anything. I did not ask anyone for money... I wanted them that’s that. I don’t care that I have to wait. I am also building a relationship with someone .. example Jordan 11 prom nights are 250 plus tax so you are looking at $280 I pre orderd them and paid $310 shipped to my house thanks guys

Why do people get so upset or having something negative to say when people spend there own money don’t get it... lots and lots of people in here sound jealous or come across has haters.... I might be a **** at times and can own up to that but never ever do I hate. I am always saying congrats or good luck to everyone....

It's a forum and this is what happens

people might think it's watching pockets, but it's just discussion

do what ever makes you happy
Yes it’s a forum. That comes across negative a lot of times... would never hate on someone that did something I can’t do or would not do...just makes me laugh that people now say do what ever makes me happy. We’re was that attitude From everyone after they seen my post. It was no where to be found people had to watch my pockets first before they changed there tune

No ones hating just sounds like you’re taking Ls left and right and all you bring up is pre ordering everyday

Trust me, no ones hating. Do your thing but you’re making yourself a target to get laughed at regardless if you do or don’t have money and basically getting ripped off every release by “pre ordering”

No ones hating just sounds like you’re taking Ls left and right and all you bring up is pre ordering everyday

Trust me, no ones hating. Do your thing but you’re making yourself a target to get laughed at regardless if you do or don’t have money and basically getting ripped off every release by “pre ordering”
No i don’t anymore And I will tell you Bert you are the most jealous person on this forum. You towlk like you know everything and FYI I DONT TAKE L I HAVE WON BRED TOES GOLD TOES FTL AND CEMENTS. I JUST DOUBLED UP ON ALL OF THEM SO PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT... I HOPE AFTER YOU READ THIS YOU JUST GO AWAY AND NEVER COMMET OM MY POSTS EVERAGAIN.... I am don’t with yours

I’ve actually rarely if ever quoted you :lol: and I’m far from jealous. I can pre order shoes too!

I’m jealous because I called you out in the forum for being salty you paid $550 for FTL 3s and you tried to rip me off via PM :lol: :lol:

Got it

We got some BIG ballers on this forum, don’t hate on them and def not hating on you of all people just relax with the pre order talking and again making yourself a target by talking about getting fleeced every release since I’m not the only one clowning you :lol:

Yes it’s a forum. That comes across negative a lot of times... would never hate on someone that did something I can’t do or would not do...just makes me laugh that people now say do what ever makes me happy. We’re was that attitude From everyone after they seen my post. It was no where to be found people had to watch my pockets first before they changed there tune
i just said sheesh about that price

not worried about you one bit

Mikey.....you must be like 12-15 huh?

Size 8 in the avi, no respect for money.

tenor.gif

PS-Sick brag on the Prom Nights.

Last edited:
If these hit $310 or below on stock x Im going to cop. Will be the same price as if I won the END raffle.

Really hope this April 30th release will hit footsite stores nationwide.

Wow I leave the thread for a weekend and come back to this lol. Congrats on all your W’s. Might bite on Resell

2652D605-C15E-47C0-9213-673F204B5C22.jpeg
Just for you hater.

Purchasing limited shoes will not make you popular and we're not "hating" on you. You brag about having limited shoes that you paid 3X retail for. Those shoes are not worth what people on Social Media are making them out to be. Stop trying to appeal to those individuals, by doing so you will lose yourself, money you could have used for other things, and your time just trying to fit in with these fake people.

Back
Top Bottom