Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I can see it hitting $250 eventually
Didn’t think it would hit $325
But here we are
Thinking about the double up if it does
Maybe it hits $225

Like I said yesterday, around 250 is break-even after fees and possible taxes, so I can see it stall around that price. It would be hard to imagine getting these that close to retail. I'd be all for it though, especially if I end up missing out on retail, but 250 would be a steal otherwise compared to where they have been.

For stores where we know when they drop, do they typically drop around midnight, or is it a same 9:00 Eastern or fixed time drop. Just want to make sure I have a chance to order timely.

Pre order boyz in da house

19E0921D-CCCF-4396-81D0-EC6CC857A181.jpeg

Jk #teamretail :pimp:

:pimp:

Can not believe how the Jordan 3 JTH ARE Dropping in the price... the can be had for under 7 hundred now. I hope they drop even lower. Going to wait on them and go after the Jordan 1 homage to home. Guy on eBay has them for 350 shipped. Not to bad the shoe is 190 wnen it drops

Can not believe how the Jordan 3 JTH ARE Dropping in the price... the can be had for under 7 hundred now. I hope they drop even lower. Going to wait on them and go after the Jordan 1 homage to home. Guy on eBay has them for 350 shipped. Not to bad the shoe is 190 wnen it drops
can get them for under $500 in illinois facebook groups

I got mine form stockx for $480 shipped. They will be here Tuesday. Size 12.

Really weird how the price didn’t drop much with easily 1.5k pairs released in Chicago

Might have dropped $50 or so for some sizes

I copped a 10 and still well above $500

Thought most would be closer to $400 by now

Really weird how the price didn’t drop much with easily 1.5k pairs released in Chicago

Might have dropped $50 or so for some sizes

I copped a 10 and still well above $500

Thought most would be closer to $400 by now

32 South State did not have any size 8's or 10's in stock. So that is probably why the price on those has not moved at all.

If you want to buy for personals, WAIT until after LA where another large chunk will be released.

IMO, no they don’t but these just dropped so unless some reason you’re unlucky and guy you copped from didn’t have a hang tag, I’m sure you’ll be fine and it will come with it

Thank you and I see you actually made the drive, congratulations on securing them bro:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom