Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

The chat rep told me before launch: "trust me, these are a general release". I told them given the draw that made no sense. Looks like they might actually have known something! Wonder if these will pop back up on SNKRS on the 30th.....

It hurts so bad, I have a feeling that these could have been secured for cheaper:

466FCC7F-657F-4CE8-914B-53F303FB9991.png

Are Tinkers actually going to be a wide release on 4/30 or are "insiders" manipulating the resell market again?

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince you didn't want to wait til prices going down a bit more or trying next month for retail?

But either way good ****, I know how bad you wanted them :nthat: think I'll keep mine in the box for a bit, it's been getting way too muddy down here in VA lol

I know I should have waited until the 30th but the thing is that around that time finals are coming up (going to be graduating this semester, hopefully) and what if the release will be the same as the one on the 24th. I know I won't be able to secure the 1s on the April 14th because I got these. I will try for the 10s though, that original box is amazing.

Not bad at all

joints are fire and feel really good on feet

Those on feet photos amplify the shoe so much, glad I was able to secure them.

I think a combination of 1.) there being a little more of these than originally thought, and 2.) less people liking them for whatever reason, is driving the price down.

I'm curious what the price will be in 6 months to 1 year. I think when it's all said and done, people will realize how dope the shoe is, and will realize there wasn't quite as the current rumors suggest. This whole "GR" talk is ludicrous.

Retail or bust on every release for me. So many other drops to focus on.
yep. even if you miss on the other gimmicky releases, the consolation is pretty fantastic this year(BC3', Last shot 14's, Black Toe 13's, Concord 11's, Dark Sahdow 10's etc)

yep. even if you miss on the other gimmicky releases, the consolation is pretty fantastic this year(BC3', Last shot 14's, Black Toe 13's, Concord 11's, Dark Sahdow 10's etc)

Yup! I was in line to pick up some shoes, and of course everyone is stunting with their hyped pairs (Off-Whites, Yeezys, etc etc). And honestly, the BC3 looked better than all of them. Sure, everyone has a pair - but they're amazing.

Wow! Fastest shipping ever from stockx, ordered at about 4:30p central yesterday. Seller shipped within a couple hours, stock got em this morn and shipped right out to me. Still a wait though.. takes 4 business days to me from ups. Hype!

E1DDF5B8-4145-41E9-9919-A6421A8FEAA9.jpeg
Not bad. Grats on the PU.

Wow! Fastest shipping ever from stockx, ordered at about 4:30p central yesterday. Seller shipped within a couple hours, stock got em this morn and shipped right out to me. Still a wait though.. takes 4 business days to me from ups. Hype!

You bought my pair man haha! Not even kidding. Enjoy!

Chicago to Detroit is next day.

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 4.21.40 PM.png

Last edited:

After I missed on the Solefly 17s , I placed a order through stockx at like 4 p.m. by 7 p.m. ""the seller"" shipped . the next morning around 11am ,stockx already had them authenticated and confirmed, and shipped out to me.

What I believe is stockx hold some of the inventory in their place , meaning sometimes they are the seller. I think they do their due diligence to get out there and actually purchase some of these sneakers and just hold them in their warehouse or place of storage and just sell them directly to the buyers, that way there's no middleman they receive all the profit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom