Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Ive never seen Nike confirm production numbers on any shoe. Even with some of the numbered pairs there’s a question of how many they actually made (2001 1s, for example).
2001 1s were numbered on the tongue...nice detail...ive owned 3 white navy 1s all different numbers

I recall it being said there was more pairs than what was actually numbered and people getting the same numbers or something like that

I swear I remember reading that multiple times on here and pictures but this was years ago

For some strage reason, I keep getting this feeling that these:
air-jordan-3-samples-display-justin-timberlake-nyc-pop-up-4.jpg

are gonna start dropping on some of JT's tour stops once the others run out. I could be way wrong though. They're just OK to me, but if Houston ends up getting the "bio beige" and not the WC ones I'm gonna be :angry:.

For some strage reason, I keep getting this feeling that these:
air-jordan-3-samples-display-justin-timberlake-nyc-pop-up-4.jpg

are gonna start dropping on some of JT's tour stops once the others run out. I could be way wrong though. They're just OK to me, but if Houston ends up getting the "bio beige" and not the WC ones I'm gonna be :angry:.

Well, if the July release date is correct on the beige, then this could be the pair that drops on his European leg of his tour. He is overseas all of July and August.

^ I hope we get the middle brown pair with the blacked out elephant print and not those in the front

air-jordan-3-samples-display-justin-timberlake-nyc-pop-up-11.jpg

Theres some slight differences I like on that pair (elephant print, even tone upper)

More wearable imo

Last edited:
Houston doesn't have a store to release these at. Isn't there a Flight 23 store in Arlington, TX?

That's probably the best shot of a Texas release in my opinion.

^ I hope we get the middle brown pair with the blacked out elephant print and not those in the front

air-jordan-3-samples-display-justin-timberlake-nyc-pop-up-11.jpg

Theres some slight differences I like on that pair (elephant print, even toke upper)

More wearable imo

I'm not sure how I feel about the Black EP on those CW's. I do kinda like all of them, but I think they'd look better with the Mocha EP. I know I'm definitely not going to be jumping through hoops to get a pair though.

Houston doesn't have a store to release these at. Isn't there a Flight 23 store in Arlington, TX?

That's probably the best shot of a Texas release in my opinion.

Ya, I think it opened a couple years ago, it wouldn't surprise me though if Active Athlete in Houston gets the honor though. They're one of, if not the oldest Jordan accounts in the U.S. I can't see them just flat out skipping Houston, city is huge and just about as big as Chicago. The problem is where would they do it...

Ya, I think it opened a couple years ago, it wouldn't surprise me though if Active Athlete in Houston gets the honor though. They're one of, if not the oldest Jordan accounts in the U.S. I can't see them just flat out skipping Houston, city is huge and just about as big as Chicago. The problem is where would they do it...

Maybe, for your sake I hope so. But I see the Inglewood shows getting a wide LA release, Dallas and probably a small one in Memphis as that's his home.

April 28-29 in Inglewood. You'll just notice the price fall as people pick up their pairs. They'll probably release at 3 locations there too.

:angry: Was hoping it was after he came to Houston (May). Oh well, with the way the prices fell after NY & Chicago I'll be ok, if they just drop around 100 bucks more. Then I can focus on picking up those triple black 11's. Thanks for the info!

I recall it being said there was more pairs than what was actually numbered and people getting the same numbers or something like that

I swear I remember reading that multiple times on here and pictures but this was years ago
Interesting...never heard that, thanks. I still like the quality

The earth tone versions give me YZY 1 vibes. would love a pair. but im just a regular dude hoping to hit on the "GR" tinkers.

Dude dont do it. Not worth it. unless they dip to like 350-450

Back
Top Bottom