Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I just remembered to cancel my Tinker bid of $300 because somebody was definitely going to accept it within the. In the next few days! :rofl:
:nthat::nthat: i heard that bruh....i dropped my bid to retail. I will have these! I'll adjust it after the next drops...but i gotta hold out. On stock X My size is down to $320! :rofl:i keep getting emails " price drop".....price drop...320 after fees...lol. These resellers are undercutting each other so fast ...i love it. Better for us.

Last edited:
5413E7D0-543B-4128-8172-438B6F8B926C.jpeg

Haven’t posted in a while but a retail pick

Attachments

• 21E2F22E-E534-43CC-BBA9-158CDA6582A2.jpeg
    21E2F22E-E534-43CC-BBA9-158CDA6582A2.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 1
When you think about it, it would be a great Marketing strategy the way they launched the limited JTHs and these Tinkers. Then have a broader ("limited GR"?) in April. Everyone will suck up the inventory. Had they not taken this approach, most people, except for the enthusiasts, would think these are trash with the swoosh, and they would sit. Anyway, it will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Hopefully it results in us getting these at retail!

When you think about it, it would be a great Marketing strategy the way they launched the limited JTHs and these Tinkers. Then have a broader ("limited GR"?) in April. Everyone will suck up the inventory. Had they not taken this approach, most people, except for the enthusiasts, would think these are trash with the swoosh, and they would sit. Anyway, it will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Hopefully it results in us getting these at retail!
I thought that was the idea all along. similar to the airmax 1 anniversaries last year. it made so much noise due to availability and then boom, released an otherwise basic. simple shoe (not to us enthusiasts) and it sold in great quantities.

This only works if they release to physical stores across the country outside of NYC, CHI, and LA. Otherwise bots, NYC, CHI, and LA will continue to eat as usual for hyped releases.

loving how fast the prices dropping for these. kinda glad I didn't take my friends offer to trade my SW 97 for his tinkers lmao.

This only works if they release to physical stores across the country outside of NYC, CHI, and LA. Otherwise bots, NYC, CHI, and LA will continue to eat as usual for hyped releases.

Yes and no. With prices dropping, and inventory increasing, I honestly don't think re-sellers will target these; they've moved on and scared already by the lowering of the market price. Only way this plays out differently is if the April release is also super limited, which doesn't appear to be playing out that way if stores like City Gear are getting these. We'll have to see what the launch calendar looks like when we get closer. Regardless, I'm still not paying more than $250 shipped for these. Would LOVE to have these in my collection to wear, but NOT supporting resellers to acquire them. If I miss out I'll focus my desires on the Katrinas.

Yes and no. With prices dropping, and inventory increasing, I honestly don't think re-sellers will target these; they've moved on and scared already by the lowering of the market price. Only way this plays out differently is if the April release is also super limited, which doesn't appear to be playing out that way if stores like City Gear are getting these. We'll have to see what the launch calendar looks like when we get closer. Regardless, I'm still not paying more than $250 shipped for these. Would LOVE to have these in my collection to wear, but NOT supporting resellers to acquire them. If I miss out I'll focus my desires on the Katrinas.

This. Just sell them for retail so we can get on with our lives.

If everyone on StockX changed their bids to $250 or less, that's what they'd be worth. Waiting for a sale on eBay would be far more painful for sellers, and I doubt they would hold out on a price increase; they'd be dumping them asap!....heh.

Kind of glad I missed it.. Missed out on the frustration. I was sick and sleep practically all day. I definitely want a pair though so Im hoping April is good to me or resell tanks crazy after the April drop.

So um, no one in chicago know about jth dropping at Foot Action??

All let these ****** fly over and snatch up!?

Back
Top Bottom