Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Any word on places getting the Jordan 3 JTH. Found them on Flight club for 540 shipped hoping the drop even more thanks guys

I want the _JTH I Am not a fan of stock X. I rather spend a little more to get them somewhere else.

Copped a second pair today of the Tinkers. After taxes/shipping came out to around $276. First pair was from 23 Black (All Star Weekend) through Snap Chat, but a size 8. Today was able to get a size 9. I really want a pair of the JTHs though!

Copped a second pair today of the Tinkers. After taxes/shipping came out to around $276. First pair was from 23 Black (All Star Weekend) through Snap Chat, but a size 8. Today was able to get a size 9. I really want a pair of the JTHs though!
What?! I’m a size 9, where did you get them? Haven’t seen them under 300 for our size

I’m banking on the JTHs popping up in LA a second time when JT’s tour hits town. NY had 2 chances if I'm not mistaken.

$94 shipping
383274483726680064.png

Mine does say exclusive access. I just noticed. I wonder if it's because I missed out on these last time.

Back
Top Bottom