Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Good to see NT brethren helping out! Anyone have. any leads on a size 15 for friend of mine? I could only find a 14 in store...I know 15s were available overseas but he struck out

I just returned my 9.5 to NDC.

Why would you want so many pairs? They don’t generate value anyways

One pair is enough.
Plus you probably have True Blues, Black Cements

I would like to know why you want 3 pairs

I want three because I'm going to beat the hell out of my first pair so much so that I'll have to use my 2nd pair to go to picnics and parties n stuff. Third pair is on ice....

Dang the 9.5 is my size too.... How can I get that pair from NDC?

Messing with the S9+ Live Focus...
20180501_210751.jpg
20180501_210755.jpg

Attachments

• 20180501_210751.jpg
    20180501_210751.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 3
this is my second pair (in a row) I have won the raffle on SNKRS only to then 2 days alter get a sorry we've cancelled your order email. The first was the Acronym Vapormaxs a few weeks back. Both are for US13 sizes. #Livid

Can anyone tell me if their box has a sticker or stamp on the insider? I got the JTH white cement color off stockx and the shoes look good but there isn't a stamp or sticker in the box.

I also received a message today on nike sneakers app, that my order was canceled after two days, when order was confirmed. Is this possible to cancel order after two days?

Just got home, and my fiancée was watching "Ellen," and JT was on wearing what I think are the Bio Beige Tinkers. They look like the Tinkers in the Nike Yeezy Net colorway. Almost the same shade beige upper, BLACK elephant print on front and back, black midsole piece below the back elephant print like on the White Cements, black heel tab with white NA, white midsole, grey outsole, beige swoosh, and some sort of orange or reddish liner and and hits on the bottom. Looks like if the Net Yeezys and the Tinkers had a baby.

Rather these shoes not be tagged with commercial celebrities but I guess that’s how we see new color ways.

I got my second pair last night, and the guy at FA told me they are getting another shipment of these.

Man a lot of canceled orders on SNKRS :smh:
I was just thinking that also. That sucks guys....Did you guys with the canceled pairs get a back up pair somehwere else? Cancellations are the reason i always like to try for 2 pairs if i can...until i get something in hand...its never guaranteed

Back
Top Bottom