Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

let's see if you look better then her

not srs

B8FDEBC7-0152-4DF6-880D-B9C166EB03F8.gif

7E9CA586-37A1-4FE8-A7EC-F460A3275C64.gif

To you maybe, I clown people in real life too.

I apologized because I see you in the AJ1 thread and you seem like a cool dude. Wasn’t tying to make anyone upset, it was just a dumb joke.

Sorry for the derailment, back to the kicks
Again, you’re good. I wasn’t and am not upset. You’re good. And hell, if you can’t crack jokes and take getting cracked back on, you can’t make it in my family. I just know unless I know a dude like that and we’re cool, I wouldn’t/couldn’t snap jokes on a dude’s wife or how his shoes look better than his wife in a public forum. Just saying. But you’re good. No hard feelings.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming, but after seeing the heel tabs of Spike’s Tinkers, I wonder if that’s any indication that we might see the Jumpman on the back of what we’re getting.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming, but after seeing the heel tabs of Spike’s Tinkers, I wonder if that’s any indication that we might see the Jumpman on the back of what we’re getting.

So are these gonna be releasing, maybe super limited...?

Anyways I'm loving that oversized jumpman...

20190225_222429.png

Man, my baby is due the 28th. I dk t know how I'm gonna make this cop happen, but nike air on a 3 white red colorway? That's what's up! I dig the swoosh...

Torn trying to decide between 88s or white JTH ?

I was in the same situation and picked the JTH. The 88s will be retro’d eventually and I personally enjoyed the “uniqueness” of the JTH with that Nike Check. Plus I have all the other tinker inspired pairs and wanted to complete the set.

I own both, but wear the JTH more. The grey sock liner on JTH doesn’t get dingy like white on 88s. And they have a nice, soft upper material. Nice alt to WC3, but I too hope to see the WC3 make a return sooner than later.

9720F191-E2C5-45B6-9837-E450DD180826.jpeg
Fire can’t wait for these to drop in August.
We first heard these rumors, and people ran with it. I'm pretty sure we're NOT getting these. Details for these are:
Air Jordan 3 Retro TH/SP "Tinker"
Release Date: 08/15/19
Color: Black/Cement Grey-Metallic Gold
Style #: CK4348-007
Price: $200​
Black, cement grey, and metallic gold aren't these.

Only time will tell fam
100% agreed. Just like I said when the rumors first came out, we got release dates with codes and color descriptions for both the "Katrina-esque" Tinkers, and these "Black Cement" Tinkers, and while the "Katrinas" could be what we might think (though I doubt JB would give us the exact same thing just we got last year but with a white swoosh and NA on the back), based off of the color description I wouldn't be surprised if we get like a BC w/ gold instead of red, or something more different.

Idk. The OG tinker 3 was cool because it was a one off colorway. But a BC3 with a check on it seems kind of redundant if you already got a pair.
My thoughts exactly. I was able to double up on the BC3s last year, so I hope we’re getting something different and not just a BC3 with a white swoosh. We only got 3 last year (2 for most of humanity, as the Halftime Shows were such a specific/exclusive/elusive), so if we only get 2-3 I’m fine with that. As long as they’re significant in some way. Hopefully they don’t try to turn it into the next Spiz’ike.

Back
Top Bottom