Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

serious question regarding this question folks. whats the connection between the jth 3 release and his album/concert sales?

Hype
I'm assuming if his music sales are down he will want to boost his relevance and revenue. He may do so with popular hyped kicks...releasing more stock than planned to.

Since these are a Chicago release, if I’m in North Carolina, the only way I cop is to use the app reservation and find a way to get there myself?

I thought someone on here (at some point) found a way to put in the address of the release then go change it so they didn’t have to travel to get them. Maybe I’m making that up ‍♂️

If you know they are releasing in one place, how do you expect to get them if you don't go get them?>D

Since these are a Chicago release, if I’m in North Carolina, the only way I cop is to use the app reservation and find a way to get there myself?

I thought someone on here (at some point) found a way to put in the address of the release then go change it so they didn’t have to travel to get them. Maybe I’m making that up ‍♂️
you are definitely making this up

Yes, you are making this up.

F8DBF1BF-7E9D-418E-90F2-ABD192D46620.png
I knew I’d seen these before

Is the visible air sole on The Tinker 3 dark grey instead of the traditional white?

Back
Top Bottom