Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

Why is this still going? They're scrapped.. The III's were next in line but the line is scrapped. I'm happy with my II's , V's, VII's and IX's.

Why is this still going? They're scrapped.. The III's were next in line but the line is scrapped. I'm happy with my II's , V's, VII's and IX's.

looking back on these pics from page 2 andjudging by the leather quality, Im willing to bet that this is the BIN sample. that leather looks incredible.

The only other option would be to release those Citrus III samples from a few years ago

looking back on these pics from page 2 andjudging by the leather quality, Im willing to bet that this is the BIN sample. that leather looks incredible.

The only other option would be to release those Citrus III samples from a few years ago

Originally Posted by sthebest

...judging by the leather quality, Im willing to bet that this is the BIN sample. that leather looks incredible.
this is what i'm talking about.  that leather looks so nice.  i would've jumped on these.  clean look.

Originally Posted by sthebest

...judging by the leather quality, Im willing to bet that this is the BIN sample. that leather looks incredible.
this is what i'm talking about.  that leather looks so nice.  i would've jumped on these.  clean look.

Originally Posted by Redrum

hope it's these

16kdl36.jpg
I remember when everyone was HYPE over these 3's 
roll.gif

I hope that white pair isn't it. That would be an easy pass....just like the anniversary's. Those blk/red 3s on the other hand. Give me 2 pair with some premium leather.

I hope that white pair isn't it. That would be an easy pass....just like the anniversary's. Those blk/red 3s on the other hand. Give me 2 pair with some premium leather.

So does anyone have any type of information yet? Anything, possible release date anything at all to hold us over
laugh.gif

So does anyone have any type of information yet? Anything, possible release date anything at all to hold us over
laugh.gif

I don't see why everyone is hating already there aren't any pictures.... Geez lighten up and trust in Jordan

I don't see why everyone is hating already there aren't any pictures.... Geez lighten up and trust in Jordan

Originally Posted by Flood401

You must of just got into the shoe game lol........ "trust JB"

Back
Top Bottom