Air Jordan 3 "True Blue" (no pics)

i hope we get these
pimp.gif

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE! 3x's copped! Mine are jacked, but I still wear'em to work. I'm wear 'em till the sole falls off. Man I need some newjoints.

man i hate these people making stupid threads that make you save me for no reason... ie last year i save alot of money for a bunch of crap that was supposed tocome out and never did...

Hopefully, it's a solid rumor. I would cop that if they can make them just like they did when they last brought them out. That was one cool colorway!!!

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i bout them at flight club like a year ago...i never really wore them ...i love them tho...i dont think they comin back out anytime soon
And for those who don't know, this is Wale^^^^^^^^^^
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

roll.gif
at dudes who get mad like they went through a break-up when supposed Jordans dont release.

Chill out and just appreciate the "info" if its true or not. Thats why no one comes and share valuable info on the Jordan Forums anymore.
Exactly. I was thinking the same thing at all these cats in here complaining.

man i hate these people making stupid threads that make you save me money for no reason... ie last year i save alot of money for a bunch of crap that was supposed to come out and never did...

First of all....fixed!!! Secondly, dude you really need to check your priorities!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

does anyone remember when flipjays was holding up a pair of true blues and black cements that looked way too fake..maybe back in 06..what was up with thatflipjays??

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i bout them at flight club like a year ago...i never really wore them ...i love them tho...i dont think they comin back out anytime soon

welp...that ends that.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

not sure if this has been posted but i Just finished talking to my rep and indenting the True Blue Jordan 3. Its is coming out in aug 09, its not in a pack and its a GR aswell supposedly. So start saving now.

Good looking out

ahhhh, yet another NTer with their own personal rep that dishes info. did he mention the XIIs and the Space Jams?

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

ahhhh, yet another NTer with their own personal rep that dishes info. did he mention the XIIs and the Space Jams?
I dont have a personal rep, i work for Nike. No word on XI's or XII's....but they could be slated for the holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom