Air Jordan 38

I wonder how the zoom air is going to feel
This is what I’m interested in. Tried on a full length strobel shoe compared to the Jordan 36. (Double Stack forefoot). One on each foot and it was a night and day comparison. Disappointed they used a foam that will bottom out, I don’t care what version of cushlon it is. Formula 23 was bad enough in the 37. Been over that low to the ground or one with the ground since the Kobe line was pumping out that nonsense. So I’m interested how the feel of that zoom air as well.

This is what I’m interested in. Tried on a full length strobel shoe compared to the Jordan 36. (Double Stack forefoot). One on each foot and it was a night and day comparison. Disappointed they used a foam that will bottom out, I don’t care what version of cushlon it is. Formula 23 was bad enough in the 37. Been over that low to the ground or one with the ground since the Kobe line was pumping out that nonsense. So I’m interested how the feel of that zoom air as well.
what do you mean a foam that bottoms out? all foams bottom out. it's just a matter of which foam lasts longer. from my experience, a typical cushlon could last you about 2 years of typical usage not unless the less durable outsole wears out first. Cushlon is different than Lunarlon from what I have seen since Lunarlon really bottoms out really fast than the outsole. on the otherhand, which foam do you have in mind that you would have preferred? a typical zoomair don't last long either. MaxZoom though has amazing longevity.

Last edited:
I cant even read this thread cuz of these dumbass ads!!!

Screenshot_20230704_233202_Chrome.jpg

Cant even click off this silly ****

Thread title seems so informal. Can homie at least put the ‘Air’ in there where it belongs? Maybe a launch RD now that we have the details?

Do better.

Back
Top Bottom