Air Jordan 38

Jd Sports at the Parks in Arlington, TX
52CE96D6-E48B-45F0-B033-39DED0FE72AD.jpeg

They changed to the 25th?

Where did I miss this update?

I'm just being pessimistic since all the sites moved em to the 25th. DSG, FNL, Footsites, etc. If NDC was still the 18th that would be phenomenal. But there's been no sign of them. Unless there's some sign between now and Thursday, I'm thinking it'll be like the online FNL Sabrina "release" that wasn't.

I'm just being pessimistic since all the sites moved em to the 25th. DSG, FNL, Footsites, etc. If NDC was still the 18th that would be phenomenal. But there's been no sign of them. Unless there's some sign between now and Thursday, I'm thinking it'll be like the online FNL Sabrina "release" that wasn't.
That JD Sports had the Sabrina’s out too but only up to women’s size 11.

I was about to go before going to work but I guess I have to wait another week. oh well, atleast I will still be on vacation.

how much latitude do they have when the design has to integrate the - 30 pair? I felt like the 37 tried to be too modern and it’s kind of a wacky shoe because of it. This feels like a Jordan shoe to me and that’s not a bad thing at all.
not too modern but "too cheap".

Back
Top Bottom