Air Jordan 38

They ship the shoes to the US? I’ve tried Jordan’s in the past couple years and they won’t ship to the states.

Edit - they definitely don’t ship to US. Just tried wouldn’t go through.
Might be a case where Nike/JB does not allow a boutique to ship overseas because I have definitely ordered from BSTN in the past and I live in Canada. I know most canadian boutiques do not ship Nike/JB to the USA.

Might be a case where Nike/JB does not allow a boutique to ship overseas because I have definitely ordered from BSTN in the past and I live in Canada. I know most canadian boutiques do not ship Nike/JB to the USA.
That’s def the case. I’ve ordered other stuff from there before but the won’t ship Jordan/Nike shoes to the states.

It's absolutely wild to me that Canadian shops can't ship to the US any more. Euro/UK, I guess I kinda understand. North America not being allowed to ship to North America is a little silly.

It's absolutely wild to me that Canadian shops can't ship to the US any more. Euro/UK, I guess I kinda understand. North America not being allowed to ship to North America is a little silly.
It's tax duties and since both countries don't have a free trade agreement, it makes it impossible to get stuff thru shipping. The only way you can get stuff from both is if you cross the border or have someone from the other side ship it to you. It's annoying really. Funny part is that Nike/JB made things regional releases only, but when you order shoes for North America, their shoe supplier and item comes from Europe. I'm jealous of the Korean releases though as they are fire but we couldn't have them unless you knew someone from that region.

It's tax duties and since both countries don't have a free trade agreement, it makes it impossible to get stuff thru shipping. The only way you can get stuff from both is if you cross the border or have someone from the other side ship it to you. It's annoying really. Funny part is that Nike/JB made things regional releases only, but when you order shoes for North America, their shoe supplier and item comes from Europe. I'm jealous of the Korean releases though as they are fire but we couldn't have them unless you knew someone from that region.
You learn something new everyday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230821-085828.png
    Screenshot_20230821-085828.png
    509.4 KB · Views: 1,692
I think most shoe-heads keep their kicks in the box. Out of my 150 or so total pairs of shoes, I think about 85% of em are in the original box.
I do, but I don’t spend time caressing or oogling the cardboard. It has a purpose. They all serve that purpose, even the basic b boxes.

The boxes are a great addition to build a fort, or further block moms from getting to the bathroom. Word to ninjahood

Back
Top Bottom