Air Jordan 38

IDGAF about the box cause the shoes are getting balled in. So as soon as I take them to the court, the ornate box is pointless. Kudos to JB for recognizing the shoe as a performance basketball shoe. However, the classic or cool looking box is part of the price so if you're going to give us a basic *** box, then the price should be a basic *** price, a la $185. The initial colorway is $200 though.

So cheap out on the box but then have a lower price to reflect that. And I know if the whole shoe is part of the move to zero campaign that explains the price increase, but still.

Anyway, I'm seriously awaiting that Guo Ailun pair. Please @ me if you see it

let's be real. it's all marketing b.s. if Nike/JB really want to save the environment, they wouldn't be making shoes made out of these non-biodegradable compounds. it's all about profit.
Exactly, we're all meant to be barefoot anyway. It's called grounding, ever here at of it? Rid you're body of all its ills. Minimal clothing optional.

16926967308478051054630001575180.jpg
How is sizing?

Saw them on shelf at Scheels yesterday too. I was thinking you were local to me.
we were on a family vacation a few weeks ago. I would have checked all the airports and outlets. we were only able to visit a few but they weren't available yet and also ran out of steam on the way back. just tired and spent the last 2 days sleeping most of the time.

I was hoping to snag some other colorways which were international exclusive but so far, everyone is getting the FIBA and the Fundamentals release have been delayed for North America. the annoying part is that the replicas have other colorways. why can't they release those as well.

Tempting but I’d rather buy from Nike in case I need to return them if I get a bum pair lol

Back
Top Bottom