Air Jordan 38

That UGLY logo though!!!

If JB can go through the trouble of making PF versions for the Asian market for virtually every model, why can't they just make a NON-PF model without that uhly Guo logo!?!

We've been reading everywhere for years now that this can be a turnoff for many...isn't the goal of every business to make more sales? Just sayin'

Bruh…its his PE….

For a second I thought these were the dark jade pair.

These:

1696260689588.png

Can't believe they aren't releasing these :smh:

Bruh…its his PE….
yeah, I'm totally fine with that and to me it's cool for the people that support him, 100%.

Just sayin, it might not appeal as much to the other 7 billion...cause we have next to no way to relate to him because of accessibility issues.

so why not have both?

The shoes themselves are ALWAYS totally dope(besides the ugly logo), the colorways are simply beautiful.

Personally since what the 31 or whatever he's had some of the most beautiful PE's year in and year out but as much as I try just cannot manage to come to like this sh**ty logo on an Air Jordan...it is not aestetic period, plus the other 7 billion or so have no way to relate to him whatsoever even if we wanted to, that's it. I got nothing at all against the guy and I thinks it's nice for people that like him to have someone or something to look up to.

If it wasn't for that logo, I would have bought every single one of 'em and as far as I can understand, it would be the same for many other Air Jordan fans...so it's a missed opportunity for Nike and us, whereas everybody could be winning in the end if they just did that.

So why not make 2 versions or just put that damn logo on the insole or inside of the tongue or the box, I don't care, but not in place of the iconic Jumpman.

Last edited:
yeah, I'm totally fine with that and to me it's cool for the people that support him, 100%.

Just sayin, it might not appeal as much to the other 7 billion...cause we have next to no way to relate to him because of accessibility issues.

so why not have both?

The shoes themselves are ALWAYS totally dope(besides the ugly logo), the colorways are simply beautiful.

Personally since what the 31 or whatever he's had some of the most beautiful PE's year in and year out but as much as I try just cannot manage to come to like this sh**ty logo on an Air Jordan...it is not aestetic period, plus the other 7 billion or so have no way to relate to him whatsoever even if we wanted to, that's it. I got nothing at all against the guy and I thinks it's nice for people that like him to have someone or something to look up to.

If it wasn't for that logo, I would have bought every single one of 'em and as far as I can understand, it would be the same for many other Air Jordan fans...so it's a missed opportunity for Nike and us, whereas everybody could be winning in the end if they just did that.

So why not make 2 versions or just put that damn logo on the insole or inside of the tongue or the box, I don't care, but not in place of the iconic Jumpman.

I get what u saying , and thats exact reason I passed on his 36 China (red yellow) PE, not his fan but kinda regret now

Finally got a chance to play in these in our Sunday night Fall rec league.
Love them !
Great support, cushioning, and traction.
Played in both the FIBAs and fundamentals.
It's unfortunate that a few people have had issues but haven't heard that many reports of separation except here.
I look forward to the upcoming releases and my WNBAs will be here tomorrow.
Not going to let a few " bad apples" ruin my excitement for this shoe.

Love them !
It's unfortunate that a few people have had issues but haven't heard that many reports of separation except here.
I have my receipt photocopied just in case.

Love them !

“Bad apples”? :rofl:

We’re glad that you enjoyed your shoes but look at the first 2 minutes.

But then again he just might be one of those unlucky “Few” people too though.

1696334795515.gif

Update!! I experienced the peeling of the medial side of the sole on my translucent fundamental pair, i have played in them after and will say it hasn’t altered performance! I guess it’s a wear at your own risk thing. Also I finally hooped in my XDR pair and had no issue with the soles at all so far.

Back
Top Bottom