Air Jordan 38

And playoffs?
Bugs are cool and I'm super excited as well as grateful they are going to release, THANK YOU Nike! This is AWESOME!

(even more motivation I can use in my rehab journey to be able to walk again and hopefully go back to doing the things I love...someday eventually! I deeply miss wearing my J's on court on a daily basis and being able to move freely. It's been 4 months already. Haven't been able to really fit my left foot in my 38 yet...so just trying the shoes on is the best I've been able to experience 'em so far. You guys: enjoy being healthy and make the most of it every damn day! 👍
and enjoy your 38 for me please will you ☺️
IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg

Meanwhile it's ''Nike'' AirCast to the rescue! 😉

Now this exciting news today makes me really really hopeful for the possible eventual release of the beloved playoffs colorway we've seen just recently here, as they are the very best ones we've seen so far, lets keep our hopes up NT! 🤞🤞

Last edited:
Bugs are cool and I'm super excited as well as grateful they are going to release, THANK YOU Nike! This is AWESOME!

(even more motivation I can use in my rehab journey to be able to walk again and hopefully go back to doing the things I love...someday eventually! I deeply miss wearing my J's on court on a daily basis and being able to move freely. It's been 4 months already. Haven't been able to really fit my left foot in my 38 yet...so just trying the shoes on is the best I've been able to experience 'em so far. You guys: enjoy being healthy and make the most of it every damn day! 👍
and enjoy your 38 for me please will you ☺️
IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg

Meanwhile it's ''Nike'' AirCast to the rescue! 😉

Now this exciting news today makes me really really hopeful for the possible eventual release of the beloved playoffs colorway we've seen just recently here, as they are the very best ones we've seen so far, lets keep our hopes up NT! 🤞🤞
I hear ya, this was 14 years ago and it still kicks my butt some days. Keep your head up and work hard for what you want!
5C28E651-85D3-489E-A5B6-5C2A9D494EF5.jpeg

Initially the box didn’t matter but Nike made the Jordan boxes a big deal
So it became part of the overall presentation

For example the most recent space jam box was very nice
Why go away from that type of presentation?

The retros and anniversaries shoes are going to get special presentation with a special box though. All that does is market the significance of the sig/model.

If you remember back to the OG boxes, they weren’t necessarily these big grand presentation type boxes.

The retros and anniversaries shoes are going to get special presentation with a special box though. All that does is market the significance of the sig/model.

If you remember back to the OG boxes, they weren’t necessarily these big grand presentation type boxes.
Once you start putting my shoes in briefcases
You cant just then decide to start putting my shoes in twice recycled mountain bike tires

I hear ya, this was 14 years ago and it still kicks my butt some days. Keep your head up and work hard for what you want!
5C28E651-85D3-489E-A5B6-5C2A9D494EF5.jpeg
Just looking at your picture hurts man!
You know what it's like.

Never going to give up, don't worry man 👍
For those old enough here as I'm sure many of you can relate, just like Jordan: using anything and everything I can to motivate me to get better (obviously in this case the injury), positive or negative he used every opportunity possible to succeed, wether it was a newspaper article he didn't like from a journalist, an opponent player comment or whatever...a new pair of shoes every game or whatever...he taught us many great lessons on finding ways to succeed against adversity... so to keep this on topic, for me one of the great motivations all along is wearing the shoes I love for what they were intended for, wearing and experiencing my 38 on court eventually.

For now I just miss to be able to go for a walk in the cold to start with 😂 counting the days until I can wear my Pegasus to run in or my Kukini's I never had a chance to use yet.

Had one thing on my mind since the 1st minute of day 1 (no kidding) and I've been working on it every way possible every single day with that crazy obsessive athlete mentality 24/7 for the last 4 months, literally and currently spending 3h/day only on rehab as if I was preparing for the Olympics! and it's bringing great results so far, can't complain. The road ahead is still long, bit it's okay, it brings the best outta me and I'm embracing the process fully. NOT gonna stop until I make it on my terms.

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate bro' and I enjoy reading you guys every day. I use NT any way I can for inspiration and all of this is keeping me highly motivated. Much RESPECT, LOVE you guys!
Stay safe, stay healthy and Happy Holidays to you all and you family, may life bring you peace and so many blessings.

Wait, they're actually going to drop those Bugs Bunny 38's?

Might as well get me a home and away colorway to wear on the court I guess, seeing as I'm gonna cop the Aquas next month :lol:

I actually don’t have to move on because they’re about to release the briefcases again 😶

Just because you dont care about the 📦, why do you feel the need to make me not care about the 📦?

Yea and pricing them at like $300. Paying for a gimmick instead of the shoe.

As for your question, rephrase your question and ask yourself it. You’re doing the same thing :lol:

Yea and pricing them at like $300. Paying for a gimmick instead of the shoe.

As for your question, rephrase your question and ask yourself it. You’re doing the same thing :lol:
No I’m merely responding to comments and quotes about my post

You told me to “Move on bro”, which means get over wanting a nicely designed box because you don’t think the box matters

If you have some valid reasons as to why I shouldn’t want a nicely designed box for my nicely designed shoes I’m all ears

1. You’re not wearing the box.
2. The box isn’t the reason you purchased said product.
3. If one sees you wearing said product is going to ask you what does the box look like for that product.

You have given your opinion on this. I have given mine, as have others. It’s not that deep. You just seem as if you want the last word on this.

1. You’re not wearing the box.
2. The box isn’t the reason you purchased said product.
3. If one sees you wearing said product is going to ask you what does the box look like for that product.

You have given your opinion on this. I have given mine, as have others. It’s not that deep. You just seem as if you want the last word on this.
Man I’m seeing dudes now a days bringing the shoe box to the gym with them..

Time for NT to have a packaging thread where everyone can discuss boxes.

To me, it’s entirely two different discussions.

I get liking cool presentations and boxes.

I do not get anyone who puts so much weight on the box that it ruins or diminishes their enjoyment of the actual shoe.

So it seems like a side discussion to me. 🤷‍♂️

Time for NT to have a packaging thread where everyone can discuss boxes.

To me, it’s entirely two different discussions.

I get liking cool presentations and boxes.

I do not get anyone who puts so much weight on the box that it ruins or diminishes their enjoyment of the actual shoe.

So it seems like a side discussion to me. 🤷‍♂️
I personally never said I wouldn’t buy the shoes because of the box

I just said that the box killed the vibe and the 📦 boys took it from there

Packaging thread not needed because you have to open the 📦 to get to the 👟
In my opinion the 📦 and the 👟 are one

So you bought a sneaker before because of the box?
I doubt that I have because buying Jordans became a hobby/ritual/tradition
So I was buying at least one pair regardless

As I got older there were times that I accepted the price increase of the shoe because of the extra energy that was put into the packaging

Back
Top Bottom