Air Jordan 38

The sig air jordan is the pinnacle of basketball footwear and has been for 40 years almost. It should include all bells and whistles. Insane that people think it shouldn’t. I’m glad y’all don’t wear the boxes, you’d be in a mental institute if you did. If the box is doody, im a little upset. That’s all. The 38 box is the worst of all sigs. Fact.
I still cant believe they decided to just chunk the sig shoe in an updated Converse Cons box

Is it because the AJ 8 wasn’t a popular sig shoe when it released so they didn’t think the 38 was worthy of its own box?

I still cant believe they decided to just chunk the sig shoe in an updated Converse Cons box

Is it because the AJ 8 wasn’t a popular sig shoe when it released so they didn’t think the 38 was worthy of its own box?

Idk bro. But what really pisses me off is that they still pay attention to detail on the packaging for lebrons sneaker, even putting a card in there with the shoes tech specs.

That’s also probably because he’s still active and wearing his current sigs though.

Y’all need help. Other shoes came in REGULAR boxes back then. These were far from regular. Idk what y’all tryin to prove by being wrong everytime you post lol.

IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg
Because the majority didn’t get into Jordans until he came back from the first retirement

So they don’t have firsthand experience with buying the early years Jordans

First and last runs in the 38 aquas. Thought these would be deep enough into the production line that the sole issue would be addressed. Apparently not. Probably not going to bother with the playoff pair if that comes into fruition, with the issue seemingly not still addressed. Or the lows for that matter.

Such a shame, I thought nothing would top the 36 in comfort but these are just below them.

Last edited:
I mean we’re both the same size and I’m sure you have lots of other options for shoes to ball in but it would suck to miss on these from someplace you can weartest and return. I still have a stable of S1s to play in so I should join you but its tough without having any real idea of how well the lows work on court.

Did anyone like the 2009 or 2012 box? 2010 was just as bad as these. I’m drawing a blank on da XXII box 🤔
XX2 box was nice. Had the two slots for the extra pods. For the record I'm a fan of the box. I think the top shoe should come in a nice box. But it's not a deal breaker. For example I seen some 36 lows for $75 at the outlet with the top cut off the boxes, I'm not going to pass on those and spend $50 extra to get a complete box. I am fine with the 38 box, because it's the box for the 38. Hopefully the box for the 39 is different and it's own thing.

It’s kind of interesting they didn’t do any collabs yet. Is that part of Nikes budget cuts? If they do wonder if they will do special packaging. Would anyone like to see KAWS or Supreme again?

Think we will ever see da days again when they do t-shirts with the shoes? Like the Trophy Room XVII, Laser IV, Nubuck XII. Am I missing any? Did the Rag & Bone XXs come with special packaging I can’t remember?

Uhhh. No they weren’t lol. This 38 box is a joe shmoe box. Boxes for the 1-3 were all dope. It’s why they’ve brought them back to Add to the overall sneaker experience.
if that ugly *** shoes before the 38 had a better looking box. JB couldn't even follow up with that and had those disappointing sole separation issues. although having said that, I would prefer the 38 shoes over the box from last year's box considering last year's shoe underwent the 38 box treatment.

Does anyone have any confirmation if these are going to drop or not? Hope these wouldn't just be PEs
Someone posted a sneakernews link that made it seem like they are releasing for sure and we’re just awaiting specific details.

When I read the article it was just ambiguous enough that it could also be read as just saying the colorway surfaced.

But in here people took it as an announcement theyre releasing later this year. So hopefully they do drop.

Back
Top Bottom