Air Jordan 38

Good for you. Was the maroon/carolina pair in your post? Acting like I'm Realest or something. :lol:

tenor (11).gif

Good for you. Was the maroon/carolina pair in your post? Acting like I'm Realest or something. :lol:

tenor (11).gif

looks like somebody needs to renew their internet or UPGRADE lmao

Fit looks the same to me as the other low pics, for example the pair patchenhz linked above from a post weeks ago [Dec 18]

Thats the way the lows have looked since the B.I. pic. Looks pretty normal for this shoe to me.

1704289028525.jpeg

Hope they’re performers. And hope some of the better low colorways release.

Grabbed fundamentals for $110 shipped and they are pretty comfortable, feel good, and look great from my own view while wearing them too. I like these and hope those playoffs release and don’t have a grey midsole.

Anyone have any idea on what the official US release is going to be regarding these? I’ve seen a translucent outsole and a picture like this with a solid outsole. I’d be interested in trying a solid outsole (non PF) pair. After my sole separation experience after one session in these, it’ll be hard to try another translucent pair. I’ll just look forward to the 39’s. Heck there is already a thread for them, well over 6 months in advance if releases stay with the normal schedule.

Anyone have any idea on what the official US release is going to be regarding these? I’ve seen a translucent outsole and a picture like this with a solid outsole. I’d be interested in trying a solid outsole (non PF) pair. After my sole separation experience after one session in these, it’ll be hard to try another translucent pair. I’ll just look forward to the 39’s. Heck there is already a thread for them, well over 6 months in advance if releases stay with the normal schedule.
Screenshot_20240103-143526_X.jpg

Yeah saw those were at $80 and knew my size would be gone lol
I was planning on doubling down on the fundamentals. but something tells me that JB will release some nice colorways later on whenever they drop the price around this time for the old colorways as they did with past shoes. so I'm on.......

Attachments

• hold up.gif
    hold up.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,230
Back
Top Bottom