Air Jordan 38

1705381621663.png

Ok so here goes:

These are amazing on foot. I'm a shifty guard about 6' 187. 40 minute Sunday league game and these held up really well.

Looks: FIRE
Traction: A+
Cushioning: A+
Weight: A+ (didn't think about them one time)
Overall: These are the ones I've been waiting for. I was hoping these would be what the Luka 2's would be but I had to pass on those. IMO the only thing the Luka 1 was missing was cushioning.

I went ahead and ordered another pair with my 15% discount from NDC. I'm good for now, but we'll see if we have some other colors I rock with.

Ok so here goes:

These are amazing on foot. I'm a shifty guard about 6' 187. 40 minute Sunday league game and these held up really well.

Overall: These are the ones I've been waiting for. I was hoping these would be what the Luka 2's would be but I had to pass on those. IMO the only thing the Luka 1 was missing was cushioning.

I went ahead and ordered another pair with my 15% discount from NDC. I'm good for now, but we'll see if we have some other colors I rock with.
Are you giving your thoughts on the mids or lows?

Ok so here goes:

Any sign of sole separation on the X-Plate yet?

These the ones! Had to send the first lows back because once again they sent me a used pair. Wasn't a huge deal just had obviously been tried on, size sticker missing, dirt on the insole etc. Shoe is definitely tight at points width-wise for me as a widefooter. If these drop I'm in. Definitely seems like the type of shoe that is going to need some break-in time. Very stiff.

Back
Top Bottom