Air Jordan 38

All ready for the black lows🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6238.jpeg

Don't know if this is common knowledge already, but I received my 38 Low's in Coconut Milk colorway yesterday, and upon inspection of them I realized that JB actually did something to that area where the sole separation started to take place on the high's. It seems like they changed the whole outrigger structure here, by removing the protruding part.

38outrigger.jpg

Don't know if this is common knowledge already, but I received my 38 Low's in Coconut Milk colorway yesterday, and upon inspection of them I realized that JB actually did something to that area where the sole separation started to take place on the high's. It seems like they changed the whole outrigger structure here, by removing the protruding part.

38outrigger.jpg
That's good news!

I'm surprised that all the youtube reviews I saw so far all missed out on that.

Great observation! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

38outrigger.jpg

Came in here looking for something else and found this.. that's wild if true. Outrigger is nice for casual but the fix is good for performance.

I think it's the opposite, I wonder if the lack of outrigger changes the performance. The outrigger is for traction and not rolling over.

Agreed. I meant having it on there was fine for casual since it 'looks' good and rocking them casually as is does not affect or lead to the sole issue VS it being originally purposed for anti roll over but now is useless for performance if the shoes fall apart in spite of it.

we got 3 🔥🔥🔥colorways with very nice quality materials right here that sneakerheads would really wanna get...
these cannot NOT release, I just can't believe it!

🤞 that by the ASG, there will be some JB announcement for these.

If you remember, there were still some new 36 mids colorways releasing a year after, up until the 37 came out....really hoping it will be the same with these 38 colorways.

we got 3 🔥🔥🔥colorways with very nice quality materials right here that sneakerheads would really wanna get...
these cannot NOT release, I just can't believe it!

🤞 that by the ASG, there will be some JB announcement for these.
We saw this shoe last March. Zero chance we get the good stuff now. They did this model dirty and cost themselves sales in the process. It’s bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom