Air Jordan 38

Sick shoe, best of the bunch with these. But it’s a shame because the potential is off the charts more than any annual Jordan in years.
I agree, it’s a damn shame. These are the best new Jordan’s in a long time. Elevated materials would’ve really made them supreme.

No creativity with most of the colorways. I really wanted a beautiful UNC one to release but they can’t even give us that. The best colorway is the Fundamentals.

I agree, it’s a damn shame. These are the best new Jordan’s in a long time. Elevated materials would’ve really made them supreme.

No creativity with most of the colorways. I really wanted a beautiful UNC one to release but they can’t even give us that. The best colorway is the Fundamentals.
I'm so in love with my Fundamental colorways. the Fundamental lows are fire as well. so far, I still didn't have that separation issue that some people are talking about. is it really a production line issue? just like those recent Jordan 11s PL issues?

For me, it's more of a qc/design issue when I hooped in them, regardless of color. The corners would either peel or tear away in chunks.

Still bought an extra pair of fundamental mids since it's my favorite color blocking on an otherwise amazing sneaker.

For me, it's more of a qc/design issue when I hooped in them, regardless of color. The corners would either peel or tear away in chunks.

Still bought an extra pair of fundamental mids since it's my favorite color blocking on an otherwise amazing sneaker.
can't imagine how you play. do you play intense, extra hard (not what she said) ?

I'm an explosive player and always on my toes. On my FIBA pair, it's missing so much on the left medial shoe that I'm sliding on the plastic.
I see. I'm more on finesse and spot up and post up now. so maybe that has some impact on the shoe. I'm no longer that explosive and fast/quick so a lot of my shoes last longer than they normally would. my shoes back then don't last very long and typically be done in 4-6 months of constant scrimmage. now they last the fastest in 2 years. some durable pairs last more than 5 years. my Rose Vs are still alive after all these years and they barely burned the bottom. I might take them out again just talking about it but my 38s are just awesome.

I'm an explosive player and always on my toes. On my FIBA pair, it's missing so much on the left medial shoe that I'm sliding on the plastic.
This was my experience after the first run in my aquas. Comfortable shoe though. I want to try that CNY pair at a discounted rate to see if it happens with them.

Wonder if that’s it for the mids, they are in full swing with the lows it seems.

1708211407313.png

Rock/Hard Place cause I ball in lows but the lows are too narrow to the point of unplayability in my size, and the mids have the sole issue for dynamic players and that's how I play. Sucks cause these look so good. PFs are my last resort but good luck finding a thirteen in em at id4

Back
Top Bottom