Air Jordan 38

In basket4ballers

greghh.png

tried the 38 lows today. from what I could tell, the lows sit quite a bit low to the ground and a bit more stable. still nice and comfortable but not as bouncy as the mids. fit is pretty much the same. they look gorgeous.

I do have a nitpick which made the experience less desirable. there is portion near/under the toebox area just below the first lace holes where there are support stitches that seem to dig on my feet. that problem isn't on the mids. so far, I'm passing on these til they go on sale for less than $100.

I do have a nitpick which made the experience less desirable. there is portion near/under the toebox area just below the first lace holes where there are support stitches that seem to dig on my feet. that problem isn't on the mids.

GvBlvy.gif

Have played in my low's three times now, and HOLY PIANOLA BATMAN, I love them!

I have wide and super flat feet and I went half size up in them due to a need of wearing ankle braces, and I don't find them overly narrow or anything like that. Sure, they are kinda tight at first but after 15-20 minutes in them and re-lacing, zero problems for me in them 🙏 probably the best sig line Jordan low for me since 32's.

Have played in my low's three times now, and HOLY PIANOLA BATMAN, I love them!

I have wide and super flat feet and I went half size up in them due to a need of wearing ankle braces, and I don't find them overly narrow or anything like that. Sure, they are kinda tight at first but after 15-20 minutes in them and re-lacing, zero problems for me in them 🙏 probably the best sig line Jordan low for me since 32's.
do your pair have that material digging just under the toebox?

Here are a couple of low colorways slated to release, according to Sole Retriever:

Air Jordan 38 Low Crimson Tint
Color: Crimson Tint/Black-Orange Pulse
Style Code: FD2326-800
Release Date: 05/14/2024
Price: $175

Air Jordan 38 Low White Metallic Gold Black
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FD2326-107
Release Date: 06/06/2024
Price: $175

Back
Top Bottom