Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Just landed and I'm very content with these.
20241023_105938.jpg
20241023_105913.jpg
20241023_105955.jpg

Say a couple of questions: where did you get the gold lace tips? And do you use paint or markers to color the pull tab?
Lit Laces aglets/tips are what i use on most occasions and on the 39s here specifically.
Tabs were dyed with Jacquards Dye-na-Flow 829 Black so to achieve a nice professional finish. Youll want to be real careful with it as too much can bleed down into the tongue but all in all is rather straight forward.
Both products can be found on Amazon,
feel free to message direct for additional pointers and what not if i can be of any help.

Changed the white red I have to remove some paint and touch up some spots I need to add some Krylon Matte finisher and I’ll probably throw in some black laces for a contrast. I may grab another pair and do another variation.
IMG_6254.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
752232B6-161C-4D35-A28A-C1D679F2184F.jpeg
Making me really want to pull the trigger on another pair to bang out a custom in mind.
What made you go the opposite direction of your bottom render? Thought about dyeing that upper sole portion to bridge the red panels?
Sucker for a solid Cherry theme, not a fan of the upcoming Red release but these are nice.

Lit Laces aglets/tips are what i use on most occasions and on the 39s here specifically.
Tabs were dyed with Jacquards Dye-na-Flow 829 Black so to achieve a nice professional finish. Youll want to be real careful with it as too much can bleed down into the tongue but all in all is rather straight forward.
Both products can be found on Amazon,
feel free to message direct for additional pointers and what not if i can be of any help.
Yeah thank you I appreciate it. I was thinking of switching the laces to black for that AJ9 vibe

I got a size 12 from hibbett when they dropped to 160. By the time they dropped to 100, size 12 was gone. LUCKILY, hibbett price matched their own site.

I'd keep an eye on the DSG though. They're eventually going to go on sale.

Don't look now but the Lakers are currently 4th place in the western conference which means they would skip the play in and have home court in the first round. Their nemesis the Nuggets are dead last and buried in the depths of hell. Could this historic season, along side Bronny, finally nudge LeBron into the GOAT position?

Don't look now but the Lakers are currently 4th place in the western conference which means they would skip the play in and have home court in the first round. Their nemesis the Nuggets are dead last and buried in the depths of hell. Could this historic season, along side Bronny, finally nudge LeBron into the GOAT position?

You time jumped 81 games?

Back
Top Bottom