Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Does this Lab Series run like normal 5's?

My 3lab5's actually feely 1.5 size bigger than the normal .5 size bigger. That one piece constructed material makes a different. Could be my feet though. I would say at least .5 size down if not a full size down.

To me they feel more narrower. It could be due to the leather inner, but since these seem to not have leather they should hopefully not feel as narrow

I think he is right it looks to be the same material as in the black 5lab3, that suede-like material. Atleast looking at the pics it doesnt look like leather.

I dont own the 5lab3's. I thought they all had it. Thatl suk if its not leather. Makes these 5's so comfy

Every other shoe in the lab series has been so I would be under the assumption that these will be also. Just not "super limited"
not too hyped neither which is why they fetch close to retail

The material is much softer, feels like suede, compared to previous two models.

Since I plan on getting the Black Lab3s, and I already have these:

2u8fn1g.png

I think I'm gonna pass....

Still a nice shoe though.
always killin the snapshot! I'm 50/50 right now, would look nice next to each other tho..

I already got the infared 3lab5's and the black 5lab3's...just outta curiosity and completely off topic...I'm gonna try and finish out the set...is 232.50 shipped a horrible price for the silver 3lab5's? And def gonna cop this pair...would be nice if they kept the materials the same as the first two but these are a must cop just to see em in person since I love the on foot pics.

Yeah I know...just wondered if the resell market is bad enough to see em drop below retail. We'll see I guess. July is gonna be another busy month...August too.

Yeah I know...just wondered if the resell market is bad enough to see em drop below retail. We'll see I guess. July is gonna be another busy month...August too.
lets not push it. Retail is good enough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom