Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

gr motorsports > original motorsports

i aint tryna have spike lee head on my jordans again and the original motorsport had the netting still going the fakes way

It will definitely hit $120 me thinks
I was waiting for that price also
But couldn't pass up cityblue for $133
Just gotta wait it out [emoji]128077[/emoji]

damn son how you work your cements so fast? :lol:

so tempting to double up on motorsports but i know i wont wear um that much so no point

meanwhile in europe they are still 190 euro
mean.gif

sick.gif

damn son how you work your cements so fast?
laugh.gif

so tempting to double up on motorsports but i know i wont wear um that much so no point
 Lol yea i love those shoes, the soles actually look good, but the leather is softer then tissue at this point and the cage is starting to yellow. I've been trying to find a replacement but i hate having doubles of any shoe, so i'll just wear them till the soles fall off

I don't think these will hit $120 online might be local/outlet type deal which most won't even have a chance

$120 is stupid price for these, thats a no brainer

doubled on cements. one on ice, one daily worn and looking good. these motors are semi grails tho. under 160 and im all in for one pair. not 190 tho

I ordered my pair from city blue last week still no tracking number. Should I give them a call ?

Last edited:
I ordered my pair from city blue last week still no tracking number. Should I give them a call ?
I emailed them myself last Friday, and they responded that same day. They said:

Your order is confirmed, the shipment is simply slightly delayed and will be shipped Monday.

Even though they don't go out today, I still trust they'll pull through eventually. Although, I'm holding on to a FTL pair until I receive mine from City Blue so I'm not sweating.

I had to go through 4 pairs to pick out 2 good ones but I'm very

happy with them and their discounted price :nthat:

Got mine from City blue. They looked good to me and they also threw in a couple stickers, a lighter and a 15 percent off coupon. Huge thanks again to the person who posted the discount code.

I emailed them myself last Friday, and they responded that same day. They said:

Your order is confirmed, the shipment is simply slightly delayed and will be shipped Monday

Even though they don't go out today, I still trust they'll pull through eventually. Although, I'm holding on to a FTL pair until I receive mine from City Blue so I'm not sweating.

The tracking number came for my order late in the afternoon. They were just behind on shipping the orders out. You'll be fine. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Welp, like I posted a few pages ago, City Blue canceled my order and gave me a $25 gift card for my troubles. Woke up yesterday to a confirmation e-mail that they've been shipped out. So now I got them for cheap plus a free $25 gift card. Excited!!

Well, it seems my City Blue order has been cancelled due to inventory error. It's confirmed on my PayPal.

As a mends, they gave me the $25 gift card. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Congrats to all who copped with the killer price!

Got my package from City Blue....opened it....found Royalty 4s..... Called them.  Fortunately they're super nice people.  I figured they were sold out b/c I ordered mine before many of you who later reported they were sold out, so I was feeling pretty bummed.  Looks like they still had my pair; someone just boxed the wrong one.  If not, I was going to appeal to them to send me the reverse Motorsport when they come in instead....heh.... Anyway, great deal; hopefully my pair comes in OK and isn't flawed.  I'd buy from them again even at regular price just to support their business.  How do they do on limited releases?  Anyone have luck with them?  Do they respond with invoices quickly?

I've tried on some of their Mystery Mondays when they restock hot shoes. I've never won, but they responded later that night I believe.

Nothing there is automated to my knowledge. They do everything by hand.

Back
Top Bottom