by hand is always best

really wish online shops still did phone orders

i remember just shooting the **** with the rep until 9 pm hit lol

by hand is always best

really wish online shops still did phone orders

i remember just shooting the **** with the rep until 9 pm hit lol
I bet

9ba746f724737ceaa03cad21b5b9dc73.jpg

Can't believe these aren't hitting below retail nationwide. Even SNKRS has plenty of popular sizes available. Price on these should be below the XI UNC"s tbh.

Can't believe these aren't hitting below retail nationwide. Even SNKRS has plenty of popular sizes available. Price on these should be below the XI UNC"s tbh.

These just came out a month ago. Product takes time to move. These won't see price slashes for at least another month, likely 2.

FTL & Co lifted restrictions, but that's about as good as you'll get outside random deals like CityBlue had.

Last edited:
Since I struck out with City Blue, I'm gonna try to pickup the MS with 30% off thanks to the Nike+ All-Access Pass. If in stock, you think it will work?

Since I struck out with City Blue, I'm gonna try to pickup the MS with 30% off thanks to the Nike+ All-Access Pass. If in stock, you think it will work?

only works at outlets so unless your outlet has em, then yes you can grab em.

regular retail store, no

regular retail store, no

Are you sure? Last time, I asked a regular retail store if I could use the disco. They said they would honor it. Although, I didn't use it 'cause all they had left were Stealth 15s and AS 6s which I wasn't ready to cop. In the end, I used it at the outlet.

regular retail store, no

Are you sure? Last time, I asked a regular retail store if I could use the disco. They said they would honor it. Although, I didn't use it 'cause all they had left were Stealth 15s and AS 6s which I wasn't ready to cop. In the end, I used it at the outlet.

Unless it changed it's always been outlet/clearance store only

Unless it changed it's always been outlet/clearance store only

Noted. I bet that salesperson I spoke to had no clue what I was talking about. Guess I'll be rummaging through the outlets this weekend. Thanks, guys.

The last pass was good for all Nike stores
I'm not sure but I think it was the first time they allowed pass to be used at retail stores

Yea I remember there was talk about that last sale because of some wording on the bottom of the coupon but never saw any confirmation if anyone used it at niketown or whatever

I guess it doesn't hurt to try, would be kinda sick if it worked :nerd:

There was confirmation from people that you were able to use at retail stores
I even asked thru Nike chat and rep said yes
But I'm pretty sure this pass is only good for outlets
Doesn't hurt to try but don't think it's gonna happen

There was confirmation from people that you were able to use at retail stores
I even asked thru Nike chat and rep said yes
But I'm pretty sure this pass is only good for outlets
Doesn't hurt to try but don't think it's gonna happen

Yes. The latest pass is factory stores only. The last ones they sent out were for factory and Nike town stores. Two separate ones.

Right when the Jordan 8 alternate and Jordan 12 playoff low came out. I remember they wouldn't let you use them on launch products. But could use them pretty much on everything else at Nike town.

I used them for an air max 1 premium and an spirodon ultra.

May get a pair of these even though I want Fire Reds.

I watch Nascar and Dale Jr. has been my driver to follow but with his announcement of retirement at end of season gonna need a new favorite driver. Considering Denny Hamlin since he is sponsored by Jordan Brand lol.

May get a pair of these even though I want Fire Reds.

I watch Nascar and Dale Jr. has been my driver to follow but with his announcement of retirement at end of season gonna need a new favorite driver. Considering Denny Hamlin since he is sponsored by Jordan Brand 
Off-topic, but i hate Denny, though his kicks are always looking good. I'm probably going with Chase Elliott

Got my pair in from cityblue!.... came with stickers, 15% discount code and a lighter. @Rooster you the MVP!!!

Just an update on my City Blue experience:

A day or two after CB gave notice that they could not fulfill my order, they gave me a call. They apologized, but in fact, they could take care of me with MS. Apparently, they had several vendors who were providing them with stock and with all the hoopla it was difficult to know what they actually had in stock.

Anyway, they offered to sell me my size at the discounted price ($133). Additionally, they noted that I was able to use the $25 they gifted me for not fulfilling my initial order. I was able to cop for $108 and only waited a couple days for the delivery.

City Blue's customer service is phenomenal.

^ now that's what I like to see
Glad you were able to cop
Plus for $108 now that's a come up for sure [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just an update on my City Blue experience:

A day or two after CB gave notice that they could not fulfill my order, they gave me a call. They apologized, but in fact, they could take care of me with MS. Apparently, they had several vendors who were providing them with stock and with all the hoopla it was difficult to know what they actually had in stock.

Anyway, they offered to sell me my size at the discounted price ($133). Additionally, they noted that I was able to use the $25 they gifted me for not fulfilling my initial order. I was able to cop for $108 and only waited a couple days for the delivery.

City Blue's customer service is phenomenal.

Congrats bro....thats a great price for nice shoes. Makes me want to buy from them more now....[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom