Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Didn't realize until these recent pics that they're meant to be tumbled.  Looks minimal compared to Oreos though.  Personally, I prefer these NOT being tumbled.  Looks like it's going to vary from shoe to shoe for this release.

I prefer the white but the creasing and dirty shows quick

I don't even like black shoes but they look better in the long run
You right

My Cyber Monday 3s don't seem to age
The midsole yellows though

Nah!!! Motorsports Killing the alternate, and $ 4s!!!Got 2 pair of Sports,and only need 1 Pair of the alternates...

Well it's looking like I'll be adding another 4 to the collection....

Same same! Love the alternates

Unfortunately like a crack addict

Me too. Hopefully Alternate MotorSports 4s sit like a duck. So I can buy them under $12"

Now White MotorSports 4s are available on eBay for $120.

I am waiting for Alternate MotorSports.

But if neither of it hit the price I want, not my size, NO DEAL.

Whats the going price for these now? i just saw someone wearing a pair and now i must have these, but don't want to overpay? haven't really paid much attention to shoes in a bit

Whats the going price for these now? i just saw someone wearing a pair and now i must have these, but don't want to overpay? haven't really paid much attention to shoes in a bit
these are in stores
Resellers aren't tryin to flip GRs anymore for the most part. Not Jordans anyway

I know stores still have them, but i'm curious what the prices have been? i only checked footlocker and champs and they still want retail. Kinda wondering if they've been dipping somewhere since they've been sitting so long

The materials, translucent blue sole, and addition of unnecessary (in my opinion) extra amounts of blue to the interior and heel made me not see those as Blue Black Cement IIIs, whereas as these Alternates are a perfect colorblocking match to the Black Cement IVs and definitely have my eye.

I'm glad they didn't try to play around with anything here as well.

All of this.

I know stores still have them, but i'm curious what the prices have been? i only checked footlocker and champs and they still want retail. Kinda wondering if they've been dipping somewhere since they've been sitting so long
You kinda missed out on the lil hole in the wall places that were tryin to unload theirs.
If anything they will be on sale in like a month or less prolly for 150
(originally thought I was in the pure money thread, my b)

Last edited:
You kinda missed out on the lil hole in the wall places that were tryin to unload theirs.
If anything they will be on sale in like a month or less prolly for 150
(originally thought I was in the pure money thread, my b)
Crap, thats what i thought, technically shouldn't even be buying more shoes, still trying to get rid of pairs still...

Nightwing quick review on alternates.... I'm mos def copping a pair!
@https://youtu.be/fjhtQgd1Ad0

I don't think these will be any different from most J's this year as far as sitting. Hoping for a reservation cause I'm copping day 1 regardless

I don't think these will be any different from most J's this year as far as sitting. Hoping for a reservation cause I'm copping day 1 regardless

I hope city blue or whoever will run a Father's Day sale like 30% off instantly so I can buy these at $133 again

I don't believe they still have these for email order. Email them and ask

Sorry I was referring to black Motorsport 4s "alternative" that releases mid June

It's weird though there is no mega post for the alternate Motorsports 4s

You talking about the thread? It's not labeled Alternative prob why you missed it.

http://niketalk.com/t/657861/air-jordan-4-black-cement-grey-game-royal-190-june-17th-2017
Took me a while to find that thread too, but back to the shoes. I will indeed get the black Motorsport (alternate) 4's.          

Next week, I will get the Chutney, then them the week after. JB got me back-to-back weekends spending $.

Chances these hit NDC desktop? These will def sell better than the white pair.

You talking about the thread? It's not labeled Alternative prob why you missed it.

http://niketalk.com/t/657861/air-jordan-4-black-cement-grey-game-royal-190-june-17th-2017
You talking about the thread? It's not labeled Alternative prob why you missed it.

Aww man. Thank you. 

Please City Blue please do another 30% off just like mothers day.   Alternative motorsports 4 drop 6/17  

Fathers day is 6/18. Do another 30% !!!  Get you some business!!!!!!!!! 

You make money, customers are happy!! 

Took me a while to find that thread too, but back to the shoes. I will indeed get the black Motorsport (alternate) 4's.          

Next week, I will get the Chutney, then them the week after. JB got me back-to-back weekends spending $.

Chances these hit NDC desktop? These will def sell better than the white pair.
Definitely. 

White I had little remorse because might get dirty real soon 

Good thing the leather wings leather tab which is positive and butter soft leather 

Black game royal? Good leather? Great! Screw the cheap plastic wings, screw the plastic backtab!!  

I am in!!    Count me!!  Better than Rotalty 4s!!    Right!! 

Come on Nike give us a $20 off code please its fathers day 

Copped off of FineLine for $220. Should be here this week. Not taking any chances.

Back
Top Bottom